Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 May 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Starmum22
Imagineer

Mobile Complete newbie - help needed!

As the thread title says, I have never been to DLP and don’t know the first thing about how to get the most out of trip planning so definitely require a lot of help!

I originally wanted to take my dds and gds for the wee one’s first birthday in October but I’ve now revised my plans and we’ll be going next October for her second birthday!

Where is the best place to look online to compare hotels? Or does anyone have any suggestions for 3 adults and a wee one?

Also what are the best sites to actually book? Am I better booking a room that includes park tickets? Or is it cheaper to buy separately?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer! I’m off to read some DLP trippies. 🙂
Old 25 May 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Mobile

We booked Disney Paris staying at newport bay for next September, Sunday to Thursday (was cheaper than the weekend )Our first time too although have been to wdw several times . I booked direct with Walt disney travel company mainly with the situation of travel companies at the moment. I got 2 adults, 4 nights half board, 5 day tickets and €100 gift card for £1446. Not sure about flights as we might add a few nights in France with our car . The deposit was £217 for both of us .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve been looking at various companies and the cheapest was actually direct through Disney. Good luck in your search.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Starmum22
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you both. I’ve been reading trip reports and looking online so think I’ve an idea of where to stay. Not entirely sure I want to book in the immediate future due to current situation but I hope to soon!
Old 25 May 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I found the packages direct with Disney a good deal when they include your tickets and dining. The hotel rooms are fine for 4 adults so you'd be fine with 3 and a wee one 😊
I have stayed off site before and had some decent hotel+flight deals with jet2
Enjoy reading the trippies I always find them helpful when planning
There's plenty if vloggers that do DLP too if you enjoy watching that type of thing
I quite like Adam Hatton Gary C Sam4God Charlotte Ruff to name a few
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Starmum22
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HevaDuck View Post
I found the packages direct with Disney a good deal when they include your tickets and dining. The hotel rooms are fine for 4 adults so you'd be fine with 3 and a wee one 😊
I have stayed off site before and had some decent hotel+flight deals with jet2
Enjoy reading the trippies I always find them helpful when planning
There's plenty if vloggers that do DLP too if you enjoy watching that type of thing
I quite like Adam Hatton Gary C Sam4God Charlotte Ruff to name a few
Thank you so much for this! Very helpful 🙂
Old 26 May 20, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post

I have been wondering about fitting in a trip in November, if it reopens, so have been looking last week. I have been previously but not since 2002 I think, that time I stayed offsite in a neighbour hood hotel, it worked out well, i had to get either a train or a tram one or two stops but it was no problem at all.

If I go in November, I will stay onsite and have picked up out the Newport Bay hotel. I would book direct and there was a single price for my hotel tickets for the whole stay and it also offered half board free dining, which I decided I would upgrade to full board premium dining.

I have decided I will fly and the transport from CDG looked very straightforward.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List