Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 May 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

And then there were 7- day 3- live report

Day 3 - Epcot

Another early start for me, i was up at 3am again. Everyone else woke at around 5.30 and got ready. Todays tinkerbell presents were new swimming costumes.

We left the room at around 07.10 and just missed an epcot bus, so walked round to the springs bus stop and caught the bus when it got there instead. We were the first ones in the park and let in at 07.50 to make our way to garden grill for breakfast. This is a family style breakfast where they bring the food to your table and you can ask for more things if you want at anytime.
It was all soo yummy. We started with fruit and a warm sticky cinnamon bun and then bought a skillet of hot food which consisted of tater tots, sausages, bacon, scrambled egg and mickey waffles with chocolate sauce. We also had 3 mimosas, 2 apple juices and a coffee. This came to $170 invluding tip, but was 6 TS credits. This is also a character breakfast and mickey, pluto and chip and dale all come round to see you.
We were finished in the restaurant at around 08.50 and made our way straight on to soarin. This was the 1st time doing the new one and we all really enjoyed it. We then walked straight onto living with the land which is another ride we enjoy.
We then started to make our way to our 1st fastpass at spaceship earth but saw there was a short wait time to meet sadness and joy so we went to do that. This was a really lovely meet and joy took a shine to Finley.
We then went over to spaceship earth. Finley had just fallen asleep so I sat out while everyone else went on.

We went and grabbed a quick drink from a Joffrey’s stand while the girls had a little play in the water fountains. We used 3 snack credits for this.

Our next fastpass was for mission space. The girls weren’t big enough to do the orange side so we did the green side. I still think the green side is quite intense for the little ones but they enjoyed that they each had a job to do.

Our final fastpass was for test track, we got a rider swap for this, so that my mum and dad could go after they had waited it’s Finley and Darcey who didn’t want to go on. Phoebe loved this ride so much, and kept talking about it for the rest of the afternoon.

We had planned on having dinner at Epcot at chefs de france, but we were starting to get tired and we haven’t really had a rest yet, so decided to cancel this reservation and book planet Hollywood at Disney springs instead. I went into cancel with guest relations and they were fine and didn’t charge us any money.

Before we left, I decided to get one more fastpass for figment, as Finley would enjoy this. I do love that little purple dragon. 😂

We then left the park and got a bus back to saratoga and just had a little rest in the room.

At around 5pm we got the bus over to disney springs, for our planet hollywood reaervation. I did originally book this at 180 days but kepy hearing bad reviews so cancelled it. So glad that we managed to fit this in, it was a really great meal. Yea it is quite loud but we could all hear each other and the atmosphere in there is so good. They have a giant tv screen that you can see and they play different music. It kept the kids occupied and finley was boopin along to the music. Living on a prayer came on and the whole restaurant was just singing along to it. Just before we left Let it go came on and again everyone including all the waiters were singing along it really was great. The food was also lovely.
We had 2x steaks, macaroni cheese burger 👍, 6 cheese macaroni, kids pizza, kids macaroni cheese and kids chicken fingers. We also had 2 beers, prosecco and 3 soft drinks. My dad had a dessert and we treated the girls to a massive milkshake. The total for this $211 including tip but we used 6 TS and paid $24 out of pocket for finleys meal and the milkshake. We then walked back the other way from saratoga past house of blues, which was a lovely walk and only took 10 mins. Back home and i went straight to bed as so tired. Thanks again for reading and its magic kingdom again today.

Ps There was NO RAIN yesterday 😘

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another good day!

Thanks for sharing
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Another great day.

Lovely photos. Love the girls faces, looking at the huge milkshake.

Thanks for posting👍
Old 22 May 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day

Joan
Old 23 May 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Fellow Figment fan here! I'm glad to hear you got in a bonus fast pass.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Love your Epcot ears! I think Joy and Sadness were the best character interaction we got too 👌
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

I've always fancied breakfast at the Garden Grill, sounds yummy Also handy for Soarin

The girls faces looking at that huge milkshake