Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Jan 22, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
What are you two drinking ?
I just followed Linda's lead. I'm waiting for it to warm up enough to go to Walmart and buy something warm to wear. It's only 9.30am here, even I don't drink this early unless someone else is paying or it's "free" on a plane.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I just followed Linda's lead. I'm waiting for it to warm up enough to go to Walmart and buy something warm to wear. It's only 9.30am here, even I don't drink this early unless someone else is paying or it's "free" on a plane.
I didn’t realise you were in the villa.

Have a lovely time.

Disney332
Old 17 Jan 22, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
I didn’t realise you were in the villa.

Have a lovely time.

Disney332
Thank you - two years and seven attempts.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

That first time we ever went to Florida in January 94..we were at Universal and had to buy two hoodies as the wind was biting cold.
Thought it was a one off.
Took Dgd in 2009 January again and woke up at the villa and had to scrape ice off the car!
Jet is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jet View Post
That first time we ever went to Florida in January 94..we were at Universal and had to buy two hoodies as the wind was biting cold.
Thought it was a one off.
Took Dgd in 2009 January again and woke up at the villa and had to scrape ice off the car!
Last time we were here, exactly two years ago it was record breakingly hot. My memories keep showing me.
Old 18 Jan 22, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It just never ends! I would be concerned if my memory was that terrible that I couldn’t remember several conversations about a book about myself at her age. 😱😂 Lucky she secured that big Netflix deal, I would imagine it will help to pay her lawyers for all the ongoing dramas!

dailymail/news/art...t-podcast.html

Edited at 08:12 AM.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
It just never ends! I would be concerned if my memory was that terrible that I couldn’t remember several conversations about a book about myself at her age. 😱😂 Lucky she secured that big Netflix deal, I would imagine it will help to pay her lawyers for all the ongoing dramas!

dailymail/news/art...t-podcast.html
I find it astonishing that she feels that she can shamelessly attempt to manipulate the media in her own best interests, yet fails to realise that others can do exactly the same from the other side of the coin.

The media is very much a double edged sword as numerous other have found out to their cost.

As for any Netflix deal, I would guess that it is dependent on their output and in truth, I reckon she has had her 15 minutes of fame in the USA and that now they are yesterdays news/todays chip paper with earning potential shrinking by the hour towards zero. At the end of the day, she was a cable tv sitcom actress in a series that was terminated, hardly Meryl Streep.

She is akin to a bungalow with just the one storey and many must be sick to the back teeth from hearing it. Poor little girl who overcame racial prejudice and made good, marrying her ‘Prince’ before overcoming more racial prejudice and going on to preach to the World about how it should conduct itself… whilst struggling against adversity in her humble little Palace in California and lashing out at every hand that has ever fed her.

Give it a year and I reckon we will have a chastened Ginger Prince returning to our shores.. alone and whining for forgiveness..

Not on your Nelly, old chap! There can be no forgiveness.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 09:03 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I find it astonishing that she feels that she can shamelessly attempt to manipulate the media in her own best interests, yet fails to realise that others can do exactly the same against her.

It is very much a double edged sword as numerous other have found out to their cost.

As for any Netflix deal, I would guess that it is dependent on their output and in truth, I reckon she has had her 15 minutes of fame in the USA and that now they are yesterdays news/todays chip paper with earning potential shrinking by the hour towards zero.

Give it a year and I reckon we will have a chastened Prince returning to our shores.. alone.
I honestly think that by forcing the BBC to apologise , she has just brought it all back into the public eye again. I personally feel like she was dishonest, got caught and then tried to cover it up by ‘forgetting’ the multiple conversations, that both she and Harry had. She really has no shame. 😳
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
I find it astonishing that she feels that she can shamelessly attempt to manipulate the media in her own best interests, yet fails to realise that others can do exactly the same from the other side of the coin.

The media is very much a double edged sword as numerous other have found out to their cost.

As for any Netflix deal, I would guess that it is dependent on their output and in truth, I reckon she has had her 15 minutes of fame in the USA and that now they are yesterdays news/todays chip paper with earning potential shrinking by the hour towards zero. At the end of the day, she was a cable tv sitcom actress in a series that was terminated, hardly Meryl Streep.

She is akin to a bungalow with just the one storey and many must be sick to the back teeth from hearing it. Poor little girl who overcame racial prejudice and made good, marrying her ‘Prince’ before overcoming more racial prejudice and going on to preach to the World about how it should conduct itself… whilst struggling against adversity in her humble little Palace in California and lashing out at every hand that has ever fed her.

Give it a year and I reckon we will have a chastened Ginger Prince returning to our shores.. alone and whining for forgiveness..

Not on your Nelly, old chap! There can be no forgiveness.
Ginge & Whinge

Disney332
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
I honestly think that by forcing the BBC to apologise , she has just brought it all back into the public eye again. I personally feel like she was dishonest, got caught and then tried to cover it up by ‘forgetting’ the multiple conversations, that both she and Harry had. She really has no shame. 😳
So do you feel it would be shameful for Harry to sue regarding the phone hacking ?
Not listening to an employee properly (and an employee shown since to have a particular agenda and paymaster) is a greater sin ?
Frankly looking at the stuff coming out , payment for honours (Charles) , Kate muscling in on wedding arrangements and then not correcting the stories , Grooming of young girls , casual racism, William’s infidelity ……. And all some people can do is attack Meghan is peculiar at best.
These two have become scapegoats to divert attention from an awful lot of other issues. Media manipulation indeed !

Edited at 09:22 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread