Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 29 Apr 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
itsajennything
Excited about Disney
 
itsajennything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 17
Mobile Booking tickets to the Halloween night ?

Hi where do you go to book these tickets? Which online website ? We already have our hotel etc booked. Also is it worth visiting the Halloween event night in the park ? Two kids and two adults. We love character meets but cant see any details if extra characters etc.
__________________
WDW 2013
WDW 2018
DLP HALLOWEEN 2019
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
You can book them here:

booktickets.disneylandpa...324543355 43R

If you have an Annual Pass you need to call for the discount.

The Halloween party entertainment will be different to the daily stuff. There'll be a different parade, stage shows, park entertainment, dance parties etc. Plus everyone is allowed to dress up in full costume (while keeping within Disney guidelines about masks and replica weapons). It's a fun night, especially if you have an easy day and can stick it through til 2am closing.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney World again!
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
itsajennything
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
itsajennything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 17
Mobile

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
You can book them here:

booktickets.disneylandpa...324543355 43R

If you have an Annual Pass you need to call for the discount.

The Halloween party entertainment will be different to the daily stuff. There'll be a different parade, stage shows, park entertainment, dance parties etc. Plus everyone is allowed to dress up in full costume (while keeping within Disney guidelines about masks and replica weapons). It's a fun night, especially if you have an easy day and can stick it through til 2am closing.
Will there be extra character meets ? Thanks sounds great. No AP discounts here unfortunately ☹️
__________________
WDW 2013
WDW 2018
DLP HALLOWEEN 2019
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Will there be extra character meets ? Thanks sounds great. No AP discounts here unfortunately ☹️
There's usually a few yeah, but DLP has so many characters out during the day for Halloween. A lot of them may be repeats.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney World again!
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
itsajennything
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
itsajennything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 17
Mobile

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
There's usually a few yeah, but DLP has so many characters out during the day for Halloween. A lot of them may be repeats.
Not sure what to do as its extra 250 for one night lol what time does the other park stay open to the night the Halloween prty on ?
__________________
WDW 2013
WDW 2018
DLP HALLOWEEN 2019
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Not sure what to do as its extra 250 for one night lol what time does the other park stay open to the night the Halloween prty on ?
Studios park was open til 9pm last Halloween.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney World again!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Orlando Attractions

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Attraction Tickets

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
Covent Garden FX  $1.2754
FAIRFX  $1.2625
John Lewis  $1.2801
M&S  $1.2598
Post Office  $1.2522
Sainsburys  $1.2698
Travelex  $1.2645
Updated: 20:30 19/02/2020

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
Covent Garden FX  €1.1803
FAIRFX  €1.1700
John Lewis  €1.1851
M&S  €1.1668
Post Office  €1.1593
Sainsburys  €1.1762
Travelex  €1.1684
Updated: 20:30 19/02/2020

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Wed 19th Feb 3:38pm
Now: 28C/82F
Overcast Clouds
Overcast Clouds
Cloud Cover: 90%
Wind: 6mph - N Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1021mb
Humidity: 61%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 20:20 19/02/2020