Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
My Magic Holiday
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 29 Apr 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
itsajennything
Excited about Disney
 
itsajennything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 17
Mobile Booking tickets to the Halloween night ?

Hi where do you go to book these tickets? Which online website ? We already have our hotel etc booked. Also is it worth visiting the Halloween event night in the park ? Two kids and two adults. We love character meets but cant see any details if extra characters etc.
__________________
WDW 2013
WDW 2018
DLP PLANNING HALLOWEEN 2019
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
You can book them here:

booktickets.disneylandpa...324543355 43R

If you have an Annual Pass you need to call for the discount.

The Halloween party entertainment will be different to the daily stuff. There'll be a different parade, stage shows, park entertainment, dance parties etc. Plus everyone is allowed to dress up in full costume (while keeping within Disney guidelines about masks and replica weapons). It's a fun night, especially if you have an easy day and can stick it through til 2am closing.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney World again!
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
itsajennything
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
itsajennything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 17
Mobile

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
You can book them here:

booktickets.disneylandpa...324543355 43R

If you have an Annual Pass you need to call for the discount.

The Halloween party entertainment will be different to the daily stuff. There'll be a different parade, stage shows, park entertainment, dance parties etc. Plus everyone is allowed to dress up in full costume (while keeping within Disney guidelines about masks and replica weapons). It's a fun night, especially if you have an easy day and can stick it through til 2am closing.
Will there be extra character meets ? Thanks sounds great. No AP discounts here unfortunately ☹️
__________________
WDW 2013
WDW 2018
DLP PLANNING HALLOWEEN 2019
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Will there be extra character meets ? Thanks sounds great. No AP discounts here unfortunately ☹️
There's usually a few yeah, but DLP has so many characters out during the day for Halloween. A lot of them may be repeats.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney World again!
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
itsajennything
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
itsajennything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 17
Mobile

Originally Posted by dav220588 View Post
There's usually a few yeah, but DLP has so many characters out during the day for Halloween. A lot of them may be repeats.
Not sure what to do as its extra 250 for one night lol what time does the other park stay open to the night the Halloween prty on ?
__________________
WDW 2013
WDW 2018
DLP PLANNING HALLOWEEN 2019
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
dav220588
Apprentice Imagineer
 
dav220588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Not sure what to do as its extra 250 for one night lol what time does the other park stay open to the night the Halloween prty on ?
Studios park was open til 9pm last Halloween.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disney World again!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Florida Tix

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Holiday to Florida with Florida4less

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

American Attractions

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2421
CaxtonFX  $1.2393
Covent Garden FX  $1.2540
FAIRFX  $1.2425
John Lewis  $1.2583
M&S  $1.2195
Sainsburys  $1.2434
TESCO  $1.2453
Travelex  $1.2356
Updated: 07:32 27/06/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0930
CaxtonFX  €1.0912
Covent Garden FX  €1.1008
FAIRFX  €1.0915
John Lewis  €1.1038
M&S  €1.0713
Sainsburys  €1.0944
TESCO  €1.0963
Travelex  €1.0874
Updated: 07:32 27/06/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Thu 27th Jun 2:52am
Now: 25C/77F
Clear Sky
Clear Sky
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 5mph - NW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1020mb
Humidity: 88%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 06:50 27/06/2019