Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 May 19, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile Hotel Cheyenne - which room?

Hi again!

I think I’m about to book Hotel Cheyenne for August.

There are slight variations in room prices and I just wondered if you could tell me any relevant differences (I’m struggling to find info using google!)

We are a party of four with two quite tall teenage boys - so two double beds would suit us better than bunk beds I’m guessing?

Also, are riverside rooms better in terms of distance to the parks? There seems to be three options - Woody’s round up standard (least expensive), Woody’s round up standard - riverside & Woody’s roundup standard - near facilities (both the same price). We are not worried about being near facilities, but for the few pounds difference would consider a room if it shaved time off of the walk to the parks?

Many thanks for any advice 👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post

The Cheyenne rooms don't have bunk beds anymore - its either two double or a double and two singles now (the second single pulls out from underneath the first, but its a proper bed).

Room wise I personally wouldn't pay extra to be near the river, yes you get a better view but the river does run the length of the hotel, so it isn't necessarily going to be closer to the parks.

When we went last October we booked a standard room and then emailed a week before staying to request a room closer to the parks - we ended up in building 12 which was perfect - it was a 10min walk to the parks max.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

It is a matter of 5 min from the furthest building to the facilities (and that was in the rain with a buggy!)

Further from the facilities = nearer the parks. I wouldn’t spend the extra.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you both that’s really helpful, I’ll book the cheapest then ! 🙂👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
It is a matter of 5 min from the furthest building to the facilities (and that was in the rain with a buggy!)

Further from the facilities = nearer the parks. I wouldn’t spend the extra.
But you could also be further from facilities and further from the parks, such is the way Hotel Cheyenne is laid out (eg. Calamity Jane building).
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post

This might help visualise where the blocks are relative to the river, walkway to the parks and facilities. If you book a standard room the best options so you are closer to the parks are Sundance, Cochise or Annie Oakley.

Hope that helps.

Edited at 02:56 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

We stayed at the running bear last Oct, one of the closest to the walk way to the parks.
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
You can walk through to the river from Calamity Jane though - at least when I stayed there I did.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I agree, riverside doesn’t necessarily mean closer. I’d save the money for some snacks!
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
You can walk through to the river from Calamity Jane though - at least when I stayed there I did.
You can, was just trying to clarify the point that you can be further from facilities and further from the parks eg. Calamity Jane is a further walk than Sitting Bull.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List