Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 3 Jul 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Ah ok, If it doesn't show the tickets in the Tickets and Memory Maker section of the website (note that the app doesn't show tickets in the My Plans area), then it looks like Virgin has not put together a Disney package containing both hotel and tickets. Instead they are buying them from Disney separately.

Therefore you'll need to contact Virgin to get the reference number for your tickets. Virgin may ask you to pay the balance of the tickets (if you haven't already done so).

Or they may just brush you off and say they don't provide tickets until around 60 days beforehand. But I'd try to persist in getting them earlier, especially considering the current circumstances.

By the way, there is plenty of availability for September 2021 so don't worry if it takes a while to get the tickets. You shouldn't have any problems booking the parks you want. Also, by next September, Disney may have completely got rid of the reservation system anyway.
Thanks 😊
mikeishere is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere

Mobile

Ah ok, If it doesn't show the tickets in the Tickets and Memory Maker section of the website (note that the app doesn't show tickets in the My Plans area), then it looks like Virgin has not put together a Disney package containing both hotel and tickets. Instead they are buying them from Disney separately.

Therefore you'll need to contact Virgin to get the reference number for your tickets. Virgin may ask you to pay the balance of the tickets (if you haven't already done so).

Or they may just brush you off and say they don't provide tickets until around 60 days beforehand. But I'd try to persist in getting them earlier, especially considering the current circumstances.

By the way, there is plenty of availability for September 2021 so don't worry if it takes a while to get the tickets. You shouldn't have any problems booking the parks you want. Also, by next September, Disney may have completely got rid of the reservation system anyway.
Would you suggest cancelling theme park tixs with Virgin Holidays it can and just book them directly with Disney?

Can you cancel just the park ticket side of a Virgin Holidays package deal?
mikeishere is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by mikeishere View Post
No it doesn’t show any tickets / memory maker on MDE under my plans
I rebooked with VH on 13th June , for next July . My hotel appeared on MDE around the 21st June, then the park tickets suddenly appeared a couple of days later on the 23rd and I was able to book my park reservations.

VH explained that they add the hotel onto the WDW system themselves and the “Disney Loading team” pass the ticket details to Disney to load, that why sometimes they appear at different times. Not sure if that is correct , but on any previous booking hotel appears and then tickets a few days later.

Edited at 09:48 PM.
Gngr29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gngr29 View Post
I rebooked with VH on 13th June , for next July . My hotel appeared on MDE around the 21st June, then the park tickets suddenly appeared a couple of days later on the 23rd and I was able to book my park reservations.

VH explained that they add the hotel onto the WDW system themselves and the “Disney Loading team” pass the ticket details to Disney to load, that why sometimes they appear at different times. Not sure if that is correct , but on any previous booking hotel appears and then tickets a few days later.
That’s so odd that they haven’t added my ticket details yet then if they added yours for next June. I did book this holiday like 2 years out last October so I dunno if I’ve been forgotten about or something
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29

That’s so odd that they haven’t added my ticket details yet then if they added yours for next June. I did book this holiday like 2 years out last October so I dunno if I’ve been forgotten about or something
I think you need to speak to VH and ask if the ticket details have been passed to Disney to process.

Our holiday was paid and was just a rebooking from July 20 to July 2021.
Gngr29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gngr29 View Post
I think you need to speak to VH and ask if the ticket details have been passed to Disney to process.

Our holiday was paid and was just a rebooking from July 20 to July 2021.

Oh mines not a rebooking that’s why.
I’ve tried to contact VH thi morning no luck. The number is not open even though it says they are usually open this time on sat morning. Looking at their twitter and social media platforms people are having so much trouble with them getting back to customers. Seems they are hard to contact recently. Plus they probs not bothered about speaking to me with my holiday not till September 2021 but I just want to make sure I can get into the parks next year otherwise what’s the point in going
Old 4 Jul 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29

Oh mines not a rebooking that’s why.
I’ve tried to contact VH thi morning no luck. The number is not open even though it says they are usually open this time on sat morning. Looking at their twitter and social media platforms people are having so much trouble with them getting back to customers. Seems they are hard to contact recently. Plus they probs not bothered about speaking to me with my holiday not till September 2021 but I just want to make sure I can get into the parks next year otherwise what’s the point in going
I think the call centres are now closed on the weekend, I did my rebooking via this number, had a reply to the text in a couple of hours and all sorted very quickly.

I was told that as the new park reservation system was in place the tickets had to be paid for before the ticket numbers were released.

020 3322 3289

Edited at 03:07 PM.
Old 4 Jul 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere

Mobile

I’ve contacted them via Facebook messenger don’t know if they will reply. Time will tell
Old 5 Jul 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere

I’ve just seen this below on Virgin Holidays website. We are staying at Disney Swan hotel, obvs my balance isn’t due yet as holiday Sept 2021 but do you think this means if I was to pay my final balance ASAP I will be given my Disney ticket number pretty soon?

‘If you are not staying in a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, or other selected hotel such as Disney’s Swan and Dolphin, Hilton Bonnet Creek and Four Seasons, in order to access the new Disney Park Pass System, Walt Disney World now state that a valid ticket is required, which Walt Disney World will issue only once payment has been made for the ticket. If the final balance for your holiday is due, settling this activates Walt Disney World issuing your tickets. If not, we will be in touch shortly with the best way for us to process your ticket request.‘