Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Jun 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

As I have posted earlier in this thread ‘my non refundable’Universal tickets were refunded within 2 days of sending them my flight cancellation which is excellent.
Three weeks later and my Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica tickets are still showing as ‘Confirmed’
Hopefully this park is just taking a little longer to refund. I hope !
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Shazzabelle
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the replies guys - have requested a refund for both Disney and Universal tickets this morning 👍

DISNEYLAND PARIS TRIPS - March 2006 DLP Sante Fe DD Birthday Trip, June 2007 DLP Disneyland Hotel DS Birthday Trip, Feb 09 Cheyenne Grandmas 60th BDay, Aug 12 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Aug 15 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Dec 17 Cheyene 1st Xmas at DLP!, Oct/Nov 18 Sequoia Lodge 1st H'ween at DLP!
FLORIDA TRIPS - Aug 2004 Bahama Bay Honeymoon, Aug 2006 Hampton Lakes 2nd Wedd Ann, Sept/Oct 2008 POR (1st MNSSHP!), Jul/Aug 17 RPR/POR, May/Jun 18 ASS/IDrive/HRH, Aug 22 Me50/DD21/DS18 US&Somewhere on the 192
Shazzabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

Money for my Disney tickets has arrived in my credit card account this evening. Very pleased with their service and would definitely use again.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Dummydaydream
Proud to wear my Ears

Can’t fault Klook. I contacted then on Saturday when my flight was cancelled and they’ve emailed today to say they’re refunding my Universal tickets. Still hoping to go next year and these tickets would still have been valid but as everything is so uncertain I feel better with a refund. Would definitely book with Klook again.
Dummydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
geewhiz
slightly serious Dibber

geewhiz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by iang27 View Post
As I have posted earlier in this thread ‘my non refundable’Universal tickets were refunded within 2 days of sending them my flight cancellation which is excellent.
Three weeks later and my Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica tickets are still showing as ‘Confirmed’
Hopefully this park is just taking a little longer to refund. I hope !
Good luck with the SeaWorld refund, I contacted Klook about mine on 5th May with proof of flight cancellations and have had 15 different holding emails since then telling me they’re still waiting on a response from “our relevant team”.
geewhiz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Good luck with the SeaWorld refund, I contacted Klook about mine on 5th May with proof of flight cancellations and have had 15 different holding emails since then telling me they’re still waiting on a response from “our relevant team”.
Yes, that is what they are saying to me as well.
Strange that Disney and Universal are refunding within a couple of days.
Looks like it could end up being a section 75 claim or insurance claim.

Klook have been great for everything else from booking, prices and other refunds so I will use them again.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
geewhiz
slightly serious Dibber

geewhiz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by iang27 View Post
Yes, that is what they are saying to me as well.
Strange that Disney and Universal are refunding within a couple of days.
Looks like it could end up being a section 75 claim or insurance claim.

Klook have been great for everything else from booking, prices and other refunds so I will use them again.
I'm giving them time because I think the delay is at Seaworld end where they have furloughed 90% of their staff on no pay and appear to be running out of money fast.

Not sure how we stand with the credit card since they did actually provide the tickets even though we can't get there to use them?
geewhiz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
purplemusky
Apprentice Imagineer

purplemusky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
How have you been cancelling your bookings with Klook. I used the Ask Klook facility on their site, but have received nothing to date. Is there a email address I should be using? Thanks

1995 IDrive/St Pete's Beach/1999 IDrive/Sarasota/2012/2013/2014 & 2016 Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa/2017 Regal Palms & St Pete's Beach/2018 Orange Lake and Miami/2019 Miami, Clearwater & LBV
purplemusky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by purplemusky View Post
How have you been cancelling your bookings with Klook. I used the Ask Klook facility on their site, but have received nothing to date. Is there a email address I should be using? Thanks
I used ask klook on their app and they replied to me via email a few hours later.
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
purplemusky
Apprentice Imagineer

purplemusky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
I used ask klook on their app and they replied to me via email a few hours later.
I have tried that twice now and had nothing, it might be a busy spell I suppose. Thanks

1995 IDrive/St Pete's Beach/1999 IDrive/Sarasota/2012/2013/2014 & 2016 Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa/2017 Regal Palms & St Pete's Beach/2018 Orange Lake and Miami/2019 Miami, Clearwater & LBV
purplemusky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List