Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 29 Jun 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

amazon/gp/product/...KL5A1OLE&psc=1

That's your best price for colour atm, black is a nitemate to find. I'd keep an eye on John Lewis and Staples, they both had that in stock yesterday, so maybe they'll get them back in soon.

If you see any good prices please let me know as well
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
simmofamily
Imagineer

Just noticed you said black ink. Currys seem to have some in at the moment...
business.currys/buy-re...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Simm family can I just buy colour? We thought we needed colour and black and black is sold out! Ds needs to print a label tos end back his PlayStation. Thanks for your help
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Curry’s is sold out I tried!
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I just bought a HP Laserjet printer- about £120 and its like night and day- prints both sides in seconds, and the cartridge that comes with it lasts about 1000 pages. Also prints from phone- set up straight away.
Makes me think why I ever stuck with inkjet printers so long at home.
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

I managed to get some from WH Smith’s
HP304

EMMA
jemett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Might be cheaper to buy a new printer that uses HP instant ink - I've had it for about 3 years. I pay £3.49 a month for 100 pages per month. They post the ink out to me in advance so I never run out. It saves me a fortune.

instantink.hpconnected/u...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
We do this too. We received an initial 18 months free ink with the printer then paid £3.49/a month. I have had to increase it to the £7.99 300 page a month plan though while daughter has been home schooling. I will reduce it again when she is back at school. They send ink in plenty of time and we never run out.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by jemett View Post
I managed to get some from WH Smith’s
HP304
They have black but no colour so we are going to look at new printers. I just want to order two from the same store. Thanks
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
We do this too. We received an initial 18 months free ink with the printer then paid £3.49/a month. I have had to increase it to the £7.99 300 page a month plan though while daughter has been home schooling. I will reduce it again when she is back at school. They send ink in plenty of time and we never run out.
I'm going to take a look at this after the nightmare I've had getting cartridges!
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nic1982
Getting Excited

Mobile

Have you tried Ryman’s? They seem to have a black/colour pack in stock.

I ordered ink from them recently as it was the only place that seem to have stock and it was delivered really quickly.
Nic1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List