Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Jul 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Ginners
Proud to wear my Ears

I too hope they don't increase it! Would be amazing to go in the height of August and have queues as small as they have been
First Villa Trip- Oct 2023

Ginners is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by gh015c4116 View Post
Thank you -

We were here in Feb and Orlando in March and i really notice the difference.

There are literally hundreds of hand sanatizers
constantly reminded to wear your masks (except under 12s)
Lots of cleaning
staff seem super happy to be back

MUST BE PROPER MASKS only removable when eating/drinking ect.
Is it under 12s for masks? I though it was 11 and under? My daughter is 11 and therefore has a child's ticket, but we thought she had to wear a mask too?
First visit to DLP! Campanile Val De France July 2020
Back to Mickey's Lake Villa! Was 2020, then 2021 & now 2022!
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Hi I’m booked & go on the 7th August for 3 nights!
But now worrying incase they bring in the 14 day quarantine when we get back or even when we get there!
I’ve spoke to my cousin as she works there & she’s saying it’s very quiet the capacity is around 25000 over both parks & they had 14000 yesterday.
I’m excited but now worried as a lot can change in 11 days time.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Hi I’m booked & go on the 7th August for 3 nights!
But now worrying incase they bring in the 14 day quarantine when we get back or even when we get there!
I’ve spoke to my cousin as she works there & she’s saying it’s very quiet the capacity is around 25000 over both parks & they had 14000 yesterday.
I’m excited but now worried as a lot can change in 11 days time.
I’m feeling the same , we go 18th August , won’t be travelling if I know we have to quarantine on return. We have 2 day 2 park tickets which are valid until March 2021 so I could use them later in year.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I’m feeling the same , we go 18th August , won’t be travelling if I know we have to quarantine on return. We have 2 day 2 park tickets which are valid until March 2021 so I could use them later in year.
If it happens & we decide not to travel we wouldn’t get a refund would we? I feel awful if we need to cancel as we cancelled our staycation & have used the money for DLP so if we don’t get a refund we cant even holiday in Ireland 😢Me & DD can quarantine if needs be but hubby can’t. I really hope it doesn’t come to it.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I'm also worried about the quarantine thing. We are supposed to go on 24th August. I can work from home if needed, but DS will be going back to school and he really can't miss another week after missing 6 months already.
Old 27 Jul 20, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
If it happens & we decide not to travel we wouldn’t get a refund would we? I feel awful if we need to cancel as we cancelled our staycation & have used the money for DLP so if we don’t get a refund we cant even holiday in Ireland 😢Me & DD can quarantine if needs be but hubby can’t. I really hope it doesn’t come to it.
I’m not sure, I thought Disneyland Paris offered the zen protection? Full refund if cancelled within 7 days. I’ve booked hotel and flights separately etc. The plan was to buy annual passes in May but obviously it was cancelled so just bought a 2 day ticket. I’m still hoping we go!
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
I'm also worried about the quarantine thing. We are supposed to go on 24th August. I can work from home if needed, but DS will be going back to school and he really can't miss another week after missing 6 months already.
Fingers crossed it doesn’t come to it. I go in 11 days only booked it at the weekend & then I only heard about the potential quarantine today 😫
Old 27 Jul 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m not sure, I thought Disneyland Paris offered the zen protection? Full refund if cancelled within 7 days. I’ve booked hotel and flights separately etc. The plan was to buy annual passes in May but obviously it was cancelled so just bought a 2 day ticket. I’m still hoping we go!
I’m booked with WDTC so I’ll check it out. Flights separate but they were cheap but not sure if they’ll move them or refund if we cancel as the flight will still be going. x

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
Old 27 Jul 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Thing is for this, there is then a 7-day window during which there is no cover, and it won't be covered by travel insurance either I don't think, at least not for me. So if advice changes in that 7 days I either go, and have to quarantine so DS misses some school, and I don't have any travel insurance whilst there, or I lose £3000.

I am honestly thinking I will just have to cancel this as well. I've already lost my Florida trip. Can't stand this any more. Any little glimmer of hope we get excited about just gets taken away again.