Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 20 Jul 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
yozza1977
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
They all last 2 weeks.
Thank you thats really interesting. I thought once they introduced the chip they could limit the mugs use.
yozza1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
Why not book a night at the Hyatt at MCO. Pick the car hire up the next day - you be up silly early anyway, then drive to the resort, check in and go to a park for ropedrop. Saves a days car rental and a nights points.
We've booked a fly drive for the first time ever. We usually take ME and only book a car for part of the trip. Will consider this for the future if we do indirect again. Must say when I've looked at the rooms in the past(just to people watch from the balcony) they seemed pretty expensive.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by yozza1977 View Post
Thank you thats really interesting. I thought once they introduced the chip they could limit the mugs use.
When the RFID mugs were first launched you bought 1 night, 2 nights, etc but they changed them a few years ago to "length of stay" and just one fixed price. This makes them better value for those of us staying longer but less appealing to regular visitors who just stop a couple of nights.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
robbrdbry
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by shelle View Post
When the RFID mugs were first launched you bought 1 night, 2 nights, etc but they changed them a few years ago to "length of stay" and just one fixed price. This makes them better value for those of us staying longer but less appealing to regular visitors who just stop a couple of nights.
I fully had no idea this was a thing or that it was doable. Getting DDP for 1 night seems like a very sensible idea!
robbrdbry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List