Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Jul 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile Airy cloth dresses

Has anyone had any dealings with this company please? I've seen a dress I like (ridiculously cheap) and I'm a bit wary about giving them my information.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just did a Google search and they come up as a company to avoid. There are plenty of these adverts coming up, and with lovely looking dresses that have tempted me, but I don't want to order anything coming from China probably and putting my card details into a suspect website.
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Thanks Olga. I was a bit concerned that the dresses could be that nice for the money. They also asked for my date of birth which rang the warning bell although obviously I would lie about that. 😏
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Floraday is one that comes up a lot. Just my kind of dress style, but too good to be true prices! Things are too risky with scams at the moment. Pretty pictures shown and the quality in feedback is poor, arrive weeks late and then have to be returned somehow.
Old 21 Jul 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Just did a Google search and they come up as a company to avoid. There are plenty of these adverts coming up, and with lovely looking dresses that have tempted me, but I don't want to order anything coming from China probably and putting my card details into a suspect website.
I keep getting adverts coming up for New Chic, I have seen some nice things but when I looked them up on trustpilot I decided not to buy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
I suspect most are scams, or just rubbish quality from somewhere nasty using poorly paid labour. They look lovely too! (insert swear word here)!
Old 21 Jul 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

My Dils mum has a dress from Matalan that I really love. It was out of stock when I tried to buy it. I have since bought 2 similar dresses in M& S and JD, but it's still bugging me. A similar one was on Airycloth. Not that I'm obsessive of course.

Edited at 11:58 AM.
Old 21 Jul 20, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
My Dils mum has a dress from Matalan that I really love. It was out of stock when I tried to but it. I have since bought a similar one in M& S and JD, and it's still bugging me. A similar one was on Airycloth. Not that I'm obsessive of course.
Let it Go, (Q a song)! you could lose a lot more than your dress cost.
Old 21 Jul 20, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi quick look , made of polyester = plastic, worst cloth for Ecco unfriendly, made with petrochemicals.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List