Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
frances01
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I think I might change to Heathrow for next April because we were going Glasgow Gatwick Orlando but I know there are a lot of Glasgiw/Edinburgh to Gatwick cancellations and don't want to end up flying internal to Heathrow then transfer to Gatwick.
Sept 97 Orlando, Sept 98 Orlando, Sept 00 Orlando, Mar 03 Orlando, Feb 04 DLP, Apr 05 Orlando, Oct 06 Orlando, Oct 07 St Augustine/Orlando, Oct 08 Disney Eastern Caribbean Cruise/Orlando, Oct 09 Orlando, Oct 10 Orlando/Disney Western Caribbean Cruise, Oct 11 Orlando, Oct 13 Orlando. Oct 14 Orlando, Oct 15 Orlando/Keys, Jul 17 Orlando, Feb 22 Orlando, Jul 23 Orlando
frances01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Racnoss
Earning More Ears

Mobile Extra day in Florida :-)

Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
So we have to extend or shorten our vacation to suit those days? 🤔
Yes, add one day and come back in the Saturday if LGW is important. Or hang the return on Friday to LHR?
Racnoss is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Racnoss View Post
Yes, add one day and come back in the Saturday if LGW is important. Or hang the return on Friday to LHR?
Thanks to your help we got it sorted last night via the BA app. We are coming home a day early (Monday) MCO to Gatwick - So a big thank you to you
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks to your help we got it sorted last night via the BA app. We are coming home a day early (Monday) MCO to Gatwick - So a big thank you to you
Are you actually able to rebook your cancelled flight on the app or website? I cannot find anywhere where it will let me do it, the link just goes round in circles to the same webpage.

Anyway, just got through to BA after 45 mins on hold, outbound and return changed to Heathrow. Now just fingers crossed that the US open their borders, the FCO drop their travel advisory, and the flight operates! 😥
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ben1993 View Post
Are you actually able to rebook your cancelled flight on the app or website? I cannot find anywhere where it will let me do it, the link just goes round in circles to the same webpage.

Anyway, just got through to BA after 45 mins on hold, outbound and return changed to Heathrow. Now just fingers crossed that the US open their borders, the FCO drop their travel advisory, and the flight operates! 😥
We went into the Manage My Booking part on the app and we had the option for a voucher or amend. Clicked to amend and selected a Monday / Wednesday/ Saturday (Monday in our case from an original Tuesday), then click to accept and that was it, job done. Which means we come home a day early but that's no problem but we retain the Gatwick flights
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Is anyone else struggling to get in touch with BA? I can’t change my holidays through manage my booking, the number they gave in my cancellation email no longer works and I’m getting kicked off the 0203 number that someone else posted. I need to talk to someone because I want a refund for one booking and to change the other one to Heathrow before prices fly up.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
Is anyone else struggling to get in touch with BA? I can’t change my holidays through manage my booking, the number they gave in my cancellation email no longer works and I’m getting kicked off the 0203 number that someone else posted. I need to talk to someone because I want a refund for one booking and to change the other one to Heathrow before prices fly up.
If you have the App you should be able to access your booking from that straightaway. Check your original booking reference. The app requires your unique booking reference and the surname of the lead booker and that is it, you should be in the booking and you can amend from there.
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post

If you have the App you should be able to access your booking from that straightaway. Check your original booking reference. The app requires your unique booking reference and the surname of the lead booker and that is it, you should be in the booking and you can amend from there.
I have been in to manage my booking and it doesn’t let me amend either booking. I can only assume it is because they are packages rather than flight only. I have finally been able to get in to their queue so hopefully will get through to someone eventually.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
I have been in to manage my booking and it doesn’t let me amend either booking. I can only assume it is because they are packages rather than flight only. I have finally been able to get in to their queue so hopefully will get through to someone eventually.
Ah yes that might be the reason - Damn! Fingers crossed you get through and get a sensible resolve
Old 30 Jul 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Just changed my December flights from LGW to LHR - much more convenient for us. On hold for about 35 minutes. Extra bonus is the new Club suites on the LHR flights. Very pleased. Just got my rescheduled May 2021 Nice flights to sort now as they were Avios and couldn’t be done on the same call.

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List