Notices

Old 7 Nov 17, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Boston Babes - Dibbers Roadtrip Day 4 Boston And Home

So the clocks went back last night and everyone was wide awake at stupid o'clock!
Based on the amount of shopping there was no way on this earth the purchases were going to fit into 3 cases and 3 hand luggage! The girls purchased an extra case as we had an old one which was on its final legs!
So picture this with about 100 bath and body works items plus target and other bits how much it would weigh... limit is 23kg and it came in at 38kg!
It took so mighty re-arranging and shuffling but we made it! And that was some doing I can tell you!

Today was Boston day and we planned to do the hop on / off bus and explore a bit! First we needed breakfast... so I wanted to take everyone to a local farm to table cafe in town. It is called purple finch and has a speciality of warm donut holes made from sweet potato and drizzled in warm icing... yummy! And a vegetable - who would have thought it ;-)

I then checked off my remaining 5 a day with a waffle topped with strawberries, Banana and berries! Result!

It took about an hour to drive to Boston and park up and we all bought our bus tickets

It's amazing in the space of 24 hours how the temperature has dropped and we were wrapped up nice and warm on the bus... off we went!

It's a nice tour and took just over 2 hours, we didn't get off as it was too cold lol!

Of course we broke the rules by standing here!

After the bus we wandered around Quincy market which has every food choice you could wish for! I went for a slice of healthy pizza :-)

The girls wanted to pick up the Boston Starbucks mugs so we sat by the harbour drinking our Christmas drinks!

The harbour was very pretty - I dread to think the price of these apartments!

The day was coming rapidly to an end and with a heavy heart we said our goodbyes at the airport - beers and wine for the babes before the journey home!

They couldn't resist a last minute bargain with these Tshirts at less than $4 in the sale and picked me up 1 as well!

It's been the best few days and these girls are the best Disney friends you could ever ask for - we laughed and smiled the whole time and I loved sharing a small part of my life with them! I think this is just the beginning! I hope you have enjoyed our adventure - Little Lisa has captured a lot more on video and will be back with a vlog shortly! Until next time... Boston Babes xxx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by debidee - 6 Nov 17 11:50 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

How lovely you met on the Dibb. Really enjoyed reading this, loved the shopping bits, thanks for posting x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Awwww , I’ve loved following along with your adventure, what a wonderful time you’ve all had! Love you guys 😘xx
JoJo88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
LuvPluto
Proud to wear my Ears

Thoroughly enjoyed following along with your adventures. What a fab time you all had.
Thank you for sharing
LuvPluto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Really enjoyed reading along with your road trip
Some great shopping and food and great to all get together again

Thanks for taking the time to do the trippie

Joan
Old 7 Nov 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Looks like you all had a great time Debi. As always it's been great reading along. Can't wait for your next adventure.
Old 7 Nov 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Carolynmf
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Thanks for sharing it looks like you had a wonderful time.
Carolynmf is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I've really enjoyed sharing your trip - sounds like a fab time was had by all and managing to get 38kg of shopping shuffled round to meet the weight limit is impressive!

Thanks again for sharing with us
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Good effort on getting all the shopping in ladies!

Sounds like you all had a fab time – look forward to watching the vlog.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List