Notices

Old 19 Apr 18, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you Helen - I've just finished reading all three of your trip reports and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I am impressed with your 'live tripping'. How much as Hannah changed from your first to your third trip - a proper teenager now with eyebrows 'on fleek'

I also have a teenager - actually I have two - my DD turns 15 next month and my DS is 13. DD is pouty mcpoutyface too along with sticky out tongue and peace sign. DS's usual pose is the same as Keiran's from the Toy Story ride. All these photos being taken but very few you want to add to the album!

My DH works on the railway too - free travel days are great aren't they but goodness it does spoil you when you see how much tickets actually cost.

What I have loved most about your trips is how relaxed they are. You seem to fit a lot in but also have time out. It is what I am aiming for when we go next year. Pick the rides that are our 'must dos' and once they are done we can take it or leave it. Its not our first time either so its not like we are missing anything. We've got a DIBB villa at Sunset Lakes and I too am hoping to watch the wildlife from the hottub sipping a ice cold Gin and Lemonade.

My kids call me the coupon queen - my arguement is that for 5 mins time to see if there is a coupon available, I am saving money so that we can do more things. I hate going somewhere like Pizza Express and having to pay full price.

Loved seeing your photo of when you and Kevin first met - but goodness how much does Keiran look like Kevin - peas in a pod.

Thanks also for the shopping tips. Circling the shops you want to visit is a great idea that I intend stealing. As you can imagine, DD is already fantasizing about the shopping trips but without a plan we could be there for days! Just getting her out of Sephora is going to be a nightmare.

I see you have already booked up for next year so I shall be looking forward to reading your next adventure.

Thanks again for taking the time to write your reports - they are much appreciated.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disney Dizzy View Post
Thank you Helen - I've just finished reading all three of your trip reports and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I am impressed with your 'live tripping'. How much as Hannah changed from your first to your third trip - a proper teenager now with eyebrows 'on fleek'

I also have a teenager - actually I have two - my DD turns 15 next month and my DS is 13. DD is pouty mcpoutyface too along with sticky out tongue and peace sign. DS's usual pose is the same as Keiran's from the Toy Story ride. All these photos being taken but very few you want to add to the album!

My DH works on the railway too - free travel days are great aren't they but goodness it does spoil you when you see how much tickets actually cost.

What I have loved most about your trips is how relaxed they are. You seem to fit a lot in but also have time out. It is what I am aiming for when we go next year. Pick the rides that are our 'must dos' and once they are done we can take it or leave it. Its not our first time either so its not like we are missing anything. We've got a DIBB villa at Sunset Lakes and I too am hoping to watch the wildlife from the hottub sipping a ice cold Gin and Lemonade.

My kids call me the coupon queen - my arguement is that for 5 mins time to see if there is a coupon available, I am saving money so that we can do more things. I hate going somewhere like Pizza Express and having to pay full price.

Loved seeing your photo of when you and Kevin first met - but goodness how much does Keiran look like Kevin - peas in a pod.

Thanks also for the shopping tips. Circling the shops you want to visit is a great idea that I intend stealing. As you can imagine, DD is already fantasizing about the shopping trips but without a plan we could be there for days! Just getting her out of Sephora is going to be a nightmare.

I see you have already booked up for next year so I shall be looking forward to reading your next adventure.

Thanks again for taking the time to write your reports - they are much appreciated.
Thanks for such a lovely response

Yes. We are heading off again 8 weeks tomorrow and I can not wait. 3 weeks this time so not so rushed. Not doing any Disney this year but am doing universal, st petes, and Anna maria island.

I keep saying I will do a pre-trip report so I better get around to that soon.

And I have not gathered any coupons yet so I need to get myself in gear!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Brilliant - even more reason to read as you can give me some tips on St Petes and Anna Maria. I'm already looking forward to reading it!

We're off for 4 weeks next year (actually I'm pushing it to get a full month) and the idea is 2.5 weeks Orlando and then Clearwater, somewhere further down on the Gulf Coast (Bradenton, Fort Myers, Naples - I can't decide as all have something we want to do) and then onto the Keys.

Best wishes
Kelly

p.s - is the kitchen finished?
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disney Dizzy View Post
Best wishes
Kelly

p.s - is the kitchen finished?
Yes it’s finished took a looooong time though!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 18, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks Helen for another great trip report, really enjoyed it as usual
The villa looked lovely and good idea to use the clubhouse.
Looking forward to following along on your next report
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List