Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 6 Jun 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Unique Disney Parks Plushies?!

I am the proud owner of over 60 Disney soft toys, and my favourites have always been the ones I bought from the WDW parks! I am returning to WDW this summer as a cast member and am REALLY looking forward to my cm discount - I intend to buy lots more Disney plushies to add to my collection! However, I have so many at this point that I actually don't have any idea which ones to get!

I was wondering if people had any recommendations for plushies I should look out for, and where they will be? I am particularly interested in the park-specific ones as I can get generic cuddlies from my local Disney store. I love the idea of collecting more that are unique to particular rides or attractions!

To give you a few examples of park-specific plushies that I already own, I have Baby Jack Skellington, Baby Zero, Constance the Bride and the Hitchhiking Ghosts, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Jedi Mickey...

Thanks for your help peeps! My money is going to be burning a hole in my pocket, especially with that discount...

Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine!
EvilQueen1937 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

they sell a dole whip plush in MK, we saw it in adventureland and in the shop on the way out of the tinkerbell/mickey meet and greet! I was dying to get it but never picked it up :'( it was sooooo cute! We did however buy figment this year an I love him

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 18, 03:15 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

There are some park exclusive tsum tsums like a Tower of Terror set, Adventureland and Fantasyland sets and Mickey and friends as the Dapper Dans
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 18, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
I’ve got an orange bird from Adventureland and haunted mansion tsum tsums .also lots of figments in the figment shop

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by princessgem View Post
they sell a dole whip plush in MK, we saw it in adventureland and in the shop on the way out of the tinkerbell/mickey meet and greet! I was dying to get it but never picked it up :'( it was sooooo cute! We did however buy figment this year an I love him
Oh my goodness A DOLE WHIP PLUSHIE?!?!?!

EvilQueen1937 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 18, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I’ve got an orange bird from Adventureland and haunted mansion tsum tsums .also lots of figments in the figment shop
I don't really collect tsum tsums as I like the proper cuddley toys, I have the three hitchhiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion as well as Constance the Bride <3

Old 8 Jun 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by EvilQueen1937 View Post
Oh my goodness A DOLE WHIP PLUSHIE?!?!?!
There’s a whole series of them, off the top of my head there’s a Mickey pretzel, a Mickey ice cream bar and a macaron.
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 18, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
There’s a whole series of them, off the top of my head there’s a Mickey pretzel, a Mickey ice cream bar and a macaron.
I've just been googling them! I think we know where my wages will be going...

Old 12 Jun 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I've just googled them. I love the Mickey choc ice on a stick!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List