Notices

Old 16 Jun 18, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Have done online check-in? I noticed that for the Beach Club one of the request is for a full balcony, maybe BWI has something similar?!

Can you believe we're in to double digits just now!? I've been so busy recently I haven't even had time to think about the days slipping by. I'm going to need to start working on my FP+ soon and that's the only part of Disney planning I don't like.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Have done online check-in? I noticed that for the Beach Club one of the request is for a full balcony, maybe BWI has something similar?!

Can you believe we're in to double digits just now!? I've been so busy recently I haven't even had time to think about the days slipping by. I'm going to need to start working on my FP+ soon and that's the only part of Disney planning I don't like.
Kind of. I know it allows you to do OLCI now for some reason but I don’t think you can do it properly until 60 days. I’m going to check again at 60 days but at the moment it’s not showing balcony as an option. It did show floors and near elevator but now it’s showing options for CBR which we have booked for next year!

I’m so excited about double digits but it still seems so far away!
I’ve had a think about FP but not written anything down. I quite like it but I find it stressful on the day. I’ve made sure that day is my day off that week so I can spend proper time on it!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Since I’m one to have my head turned by a pretty car I’ve only gone and changed our car hire! I noticed a few threads about either a sale or a glitch on Hertz for a Cadillac XT5 which is part of their Prestige range. Someone posted a promo code which meant I was able to get it for not much more than we were paying for an intermediate SUV. So I cancelled the booking with Alamo (booked via Discount Florida Car Hire) and booked the fancy car.
Part of the reason I did it is that Hertz allocate a car and email you to tell you which bay it’s in. While I like the thought of choice with Alamo I can’t really be having a decision to make after a long flight given how late we get in. I’ll be there forever!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I know nothing about cars Lisa, I looked up the Cadillac and it looks so comfortable! We've always used Alamo and Nik (the driver) can't make a decision to save his life so I always feel like the time we saved rushing off the plane to immigration is slipping away from me.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 18, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
I know nothing about cars Lisa, I looked up the Cadillac and it looks so comfortable! We've always used Alamo and Nik (the driver) can't make a decision to save his life so I always feel like the time we saved rushing off the plane to immigration is slipping away from me.
I’ll be honest, I know very little about American cars. It’s part of the reason Alamo is not ideal for us - I don’t really know the difference between them. I just know that the Prestige range tends to have leather seats and lots of gadgets!

Trip Report Index
Old 4 Jul 18, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
So horror of horrors! Mum has just asked me to take her and Dad to the airport on, wait for it... FP day!

Ok, we don’t need to leave until around 2pm at the earliest which gives me 2 hours to book a weeks worth of FP but I wanted to have the day free to play about with them!

Trip Report Index
Old 5 Jul 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Oh God, what a nightmare! The whole way time you'll be mentally tinkering and then when you get home you'll forget what you wanted to change in the first place!

I really, really need to put together my FP wish list, I have been procrastinating on it for ages.

Can you believe it's so close that we're talking about FP booking!? Madness!
Old 5 Jul 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Oh God, what a nightmare! The whole way time you'll be mentally tinkering and then when you get home you'll forget what you wanted to change in the first place!

I really, really need to put together my FP wish list, I have been procrastinating on it for ages.

Can you believe it's so close that we're talking about FP booking!? Madness!
I know! And I haven’t lost any weight .

Trip Report Index
Old 15 Jul 18, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Patiently waiting for FP day which is 9 days away now (countdown is counting pre travel day as that’s when we go to the airport hotel). Trying to think of things to plan is hard but we have decided to go ahead and book a lounge at Dublin Airport. We’ve gone for 51st & Green which is the lounge after pre-clearance. It gets good reviews and we have 5 1/2 hours in Dublin so it seemed worth it.

Holiday is now paid. It wasn’t due until the end of the month but I’m using my new VA MasterCard anyway so just paid it. Always feels better once it’s paid!

Trip Report Index
Old 15 Jul 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Wow, it's coming around fast! 🤞you get all the fastpasses that you want 😊

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List