Notices

Old 30 Apr 18, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
Fantastic intro! Made me laugh out loud.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Fluzz View Post
Sounds like an amazing trip! I will be looking out for updates!

And I only clicked because of the title, which I think is the best I've ever seen
I'm SHOCKED it hasn't been done before! Proves that clickbait works on all of us though!

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Looking forward to this report
Does that mean I actually have to write the trippie as well? Damn...
Old 30 Apr 18, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Had a good laugh at the click bait title, Neil, but your trippies are excellent anyway so I clicked on because of you, not your title, ahhh.

For FOP we didn't get FPs last August but we got to the entrance gates at 7.35am for a 9am park opening, stayed to the left turnstiles, then to the right as the CM walked the line through, and we were on and off by 9.25am. So honestly don't stress about it (it is amazing BTW).

Can't wait to read the main event down the line...

Cannot believe 10 years have gone by...
Hi Ruth

Too kind as always!

Not sure I want to get there 90 minutes before opening... it's still queueing right? I suppose it leaves you more time in the day afterwards though. Anyway, we'll have to just wait and see. I did do a single-night campsite booking to get 60-day FPs but didn't want to mention it too much because some people seem to think it's on a similar level as murder or treason or something like that.

But yeah, 10 years!

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Yup, the clickbait title worked on me! I'm glad it did though, great read. I really like the look of Storey Lake, considering it for our next trip. All of the bookings came together nicely, waiting game for you now.
It does look really nice - we're very much looking forward to staying there. Waiting game, but getting less. Nearly at the DDD stage now!

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Well I don't usually comment on Florida reports but I’ll make an exception for you

Sounds like a great trip! It will certainly be a busy summer with Vegas and Florida!
Thanks for breaking with your traditions and commenting Mel! It wouldn't be the same without you here.

Definitely a busy summer - plenty to look forward to! We've got a January NYC trip booked as well now. I think next summer will have to be a year "off" as the bank balance is looking a little diminished these days!

Edited at 03:40 PM.
neilhd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Sounds fun! Will be looking out for this one.
Thanks Gill. I'll try and actually do the trippie. I've been quite lax at finishing Florida ones the past couple of visits, but did manage the last few non-Florida ones.

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Loving this pre trip report it really made me chuckle a few times.

Looking forward to the actual trip report
Thanks!

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Brilliant intro, laugh out loud funny. Really looking forward to reading all about it. May see you in Bahama Breeze out there!
Too kind Give us a wave in Bahama Breeze - we'll be in the outside bit (actually, can you be "in" the outside bit? No idea!).
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Looking forward to reading this trip report ,I like a funny man .we go on the 18th Aug ,see you there

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Superb!

Spat my tea out laughing at your description of how near the villas are... that is soo true!

Xx Ff xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Loved the intro - made me laugh out load a couple of time (esp the Frozen gag) 😂😂😂

Sounds like a fab plan - can't wait to follow along 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 02:59 AM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Definitely got sucked in by the click bait title but glad to be here laughing my socks off! We’ll be there Aug 21-31 with four under fours so give us a sympathy wave if you see us! Looking forward to the trip report!
Old 2 May 18, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Looking forward to reading this trip report ,I like a funny man .we go on the 18th Aug ,see you there
Give us a wave!

Originally Posted by FloridaFairy View Post
Superb!

Spat my tea out laughing at your description of how near the villas are... that is soo true!

Xx Ff xX
Thanks!

Originally Posted by HEMANCLOFTY View Post
Loved the intro - made me laugh out load a couple of time (esp the Frozen gag) 😂😂😂

Sounds like a fab plan - can't wait to follow along 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Glad you liked it!

Originally Posted by kansaskitty View Post
Definitely got sucked in by the click bait title but glad to be here laughing my socks off! We’ll be there Aug 21-31 with four under fours so give us a sympathy wave if you see us! Looking forward to the trip report!
With four under fours I'll give you a wave but I'll be steering well clear!
Old 9 Jun 18, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Nothing much has happened apart from many hours of pouring over potential itineraries and realising it all depends on FOP fast passes!

I did buy all our tickets last week which made for a rather large purchase. As I was getting them for the extended party of 10 (and 3 of them also wanted Sea World / Busch tickets) it ended up being over £6000 on my card!

Luckily everyone paid up immediately so I was able to pay it all back off again. I think the text messages I sent to everyone with pictures of hammers and knees helped it along.
Old 9 Jun 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Haha yep ... Can sympathise there... I've got to pay the balance on ours this week... Nowhere near that amount though ... onky for 4 people and that's bad enough!

Xx Ff xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List