Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 23 May 18, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Next to charge for returns

Just had email from next to say from June they will charge £1 for a collection or Hermes drop off,returns to store are still free.
I'm annoyed at this been shopping with them 20+ years for the great service. Will be thinking twice about ordering now.
Old 23 May 18, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

That’s not good as especially as I find their sizes so random at times I have to order a variety of sizes in hope that one fits !
Old 23 May 18, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
That’s not good as especially as I find their sizes so random at times I have to order a variety of sizes in hope that one fits !
Exactly that's what I do as I find it difficult to get to my local store nearly hour away. I'm really annoyed especially after paying £3.95 to have it delivered 😠
Old 23 May 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
I must admit, I always return to the store anyway but that is disappointing for people who use this service. I often have to return things as they are too big. Some of their sizing is awful.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I thought they charged for Courier returns anyway if you returned your whole order ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
I thought they charged for Courier returns anyway if you returned your whole order ?
Snap its the reason I always return the items to store (I am sure it was about 2 years go) they told me there was a charge for courier returns.
Old 23 May 18, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Yes they do if you return whole order but as others have said if you order a few different sizes of same item you will be sending some back.
I ordered my son's prom suit,shoes,shirt and tie and ordered a few sizes as the sizes vary so much.
Old 23 May 18, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

I pay £20 a year for the unlimited delivery service which is a bargain for the amount I order!
I almost always take back to a store, they are quite good on allowing quite a while for returns.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I always return to the shop as I find that more convenient than waiting in for a courier. But I appreciate it’s not always possible to get to a shop for some people.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I return loads but always to the shop. I don’t think it’s possible to use these sort of catalogs without lots of returns
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List