Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Jun 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
barry206
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Currently destressing in the keys !
barry206 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Manny Haines
Dibbing with Tink

Took off bang on time amd landed nearly bang on.
Went a funny route, down out over Ireland then the Azores then Bermuda.
Some big showers meant a 10min delay into landing.
Manny Haines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 02:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Joelin
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

barry206, looks fab and defo well deserved!

Manny Haines,glad to hear it. Enjoy!
Old 22 Jun 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JCT-UK
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by Joelin View Post
I hope you got away on time,happy holidays!
Flight was great, cleared immigration in 10 mins !

Bags took another 15 but all in 30 mins and we were on the airport monorail. DME was another 10mins or so but we we're at SSR before 16:00.

Will definitely use TC again.

J

Edited at 07:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
JCT-UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
barry206
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I would still use TC. Flight was fine. Getting on it! Now that’s a different matter
barry206 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
barry206
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Quick update about delay. Finally recieved email confirmation from Tc about delay. They have 28 days to look into it. I’ll not hold my breath ! . If I hear anything else I’ll keep all concerned updated
Old 26 Jun 18, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Joelin
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by barry206 View Post
Quick update about delay. Finally recieved email confirmation from Tc about delay. They have 28 days to look into it. I’ll not hold my breath ! . If I hear anything else I’ll keep all concerned updated
Did you set the wheels in motion or did they contact you? When we got delayed coming home with Thomson,I went on the Civil Aviation Authoritu website for the template to claim and was planning on doing that when we get home.
Old 26 Jun 18, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
barry206
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I did it at the holiday inn at Glasgow. Just went onto Tc website. Filled in form online, put flight details, booking no etc and bank details. Attached photo of booking and submitted. Actually helped about 4 groups do theirs as well. We’ll see what they say.
Old 26 Jun 18, 04:59 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Good luck with it all,we will be claiming on return as we were delayed 5 hours on our flight out last week,got here 4 hours 40 minutes late.will be watching to hear how you get on
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Joelin
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Good luck with it all,we will be claiming on return as we were delayed 5 hours on our flight out last week,got here 4 hours 40 minutes late.will be watching to hear how you get on
We claimed last time and it was really straightforward and timely as their are restraints on the travel companies so they must respond within a certain time frame. They handed out a letter saying the delay was for operational reasons so I can’t see it being an issue - it was their fault. Do you know why you were delayed?