Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Carrier bag, then a strong bin liner with edges sellotaped. Done it a few times always been OK, even had the case checked at customs in MCO once and they just said "looks like you are going to have a good holiday" and waived us through
That’s great I might do that next year! I like to have a drink on an evening.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
You will have plenty of spends. It will cost you about $15 to go to International Drive for meals. Cheap meal on site is Panda Express, love it. Take snacks. We always take a few bottles of wine in the case.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Definitely

As a couple we spent around £1,000 on food and drinks over two weeks - pretty cheap lunches, but very nice dinners (we basically ate at City Walk every night!). Some alcohol, but not much.

I think your budget is more than enough
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 18, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve done 9 nights at Disney with 1k for food for one adult and one child and we ate at a Disney TS daily (expensive) and didn’t overspend so you should be fine with that it you don’t want souvenirs. Idea for the child maybe to know what their spending money is in advance so that doesn’t become an issue. When mine were younger I did this and always said they could blow it all day one or eek it out I didn’t care, but there wouldn’t be any more. They were always very careful and understood the rule.
Old 28 Jun 18, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Diesel_Staffie
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you everyone 😊 really starting to look forward to it now. My little girl will have her own money around $150 for the tat that they buy. That is such a good idea about the wine 🍷

Next trip : December 2023
Diesel_Staffie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 18, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scottishbelle
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I’d say £1000 is plenty- we are 2adults and 2 older kids and have managed fine with £1500 with money to spare staying for a week at a Disney budget resort and paying for all meals. We don’t bother with car hire so usually get an Uber to Target or Walmart early in the trip to stock up on snacks etc as well as purchasing the resort refillable cup.
Scottishbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List