Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 18, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Also double check the work vouchers before ordering - we weren’t able to use both work vouchers and the flying club discount together.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Definitly speak to someone rather than booking online. I got them to replace the standard car that came with a package to one from their standalone car hire that i had priced up. This was a bigger better car that came with fully inclusive car insurance without the need to upgrade insurance. I used flying club discount and asked for V Room to be included. I get really nervous asking for discounts as though I'm doing something wrong but if you don't ask you don't get. My holiday with VH for 21 nights, 2 adults, 2 kids is going to be £25 more expensive than doing DIY but I wouldn't have had the V Room or Disney Springs check in as I would have gone with BA.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
LeedsDisneyGeek
Trying for More Ears

Tui is always cheaper than Virgin, I genuinely don't get the hype about Virgin.
LeedsDisneyGeek is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
RT's
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is it the huge loss of income on £10K holidays like this that has meant that House Of Fraser is closing its doors. Has your cheap holiday ruined the high street for everyone?

In case the large amount of emojis didn't give it away - it was tongue in cheek comment
Possibly! But it won't stop me 😉
DLP- Hotel Cheyenne - June 2011 : FL- Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando - April 2013 : FL- Disney's Caribbean Beach & Hard Rock Hotel - April 2016 : FL- WDW Yacht Club & Loews Royal Pacific - October 2017 : DLP- Santa Fe - February 2018 : WDW - Yacht Club - October 2019 : FL- Lowes Portofino Bay & WDW Dolphin- August 2022
RT's is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by LeedsDisneyGeek View Post
Tui is always cheaper than Virgin, I genuinely don't get the hype about Virgin.
TUI are cowboys so it evens it out
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
What must htat make Thomas Cook then...!
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LeedsDisneyGeek
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Cowboys, How?
LeedsDisneyGeek is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by LeedsDisneyGeek View Post
Cowboys, How?
How long have you got ?
Not getting what you’ve paid for ,
Misleading offers, unhelpful staff ..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lumpy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is it the huge loss of income on £10K holidays like this that has meant that House Of Fraser is closing its doors. Has your cheap holiday ruined the high street for everyone?

In case the large amount of emojis didn't give it away - it was tongue in cheek comment
Just because you use large amounts of emojis doesn't make it tongue in cheek or any less patronizing or insulting.
Lumpy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pandanne
Imagineer

We booked at the start of December, via VH this year - just for DH and I. Flight and villa - at Solana (4 bed - as the 3 beds were more expensive ) Also I went armed with my ticket prices for the parks, which they matched. So for the two of us (flights; accommodation; car hire; tickets - 14 for the price of 7 and 14 days for Universal/IOA) came to 3.5k for 21 nights. This is flying from Glasgow direct at the end of August - Premium Economy both ways