Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Sep 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We have an elderly lady living opposite us. Hadn’t seen her for a while and then my dd (aged 6) spotted her through the window and said to me, ‘isn’t she dead yet?’ 😳
Thankfully we were in the house and the lady didn’t hear!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

My kids got told off this morning as they were playing on the stairs and this is not allowed and they know it.

Husband said to eldest (who turned 5 last week) because you two were so naughty you are both going to bed at 7. They have been staying up till 8 due to school holidays.

Daughter said “well we are going to bed anyway at 7 as we have school in the morning”

I shouldn’t have but I burst out laughing. She has the exact same smart ass tone that my husband has with answers like that and I find it hilarious when she brings him down.

1-0 to Scarlett.

(Bad mum for laughing though. I got told off then too)
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My niece and nephew came to stay a few months ago.
They were putting their shoes on and my nephew, who is younger, asked my niece for help with his shoes.
My niece responded ‘you shouldn’t need my help, they are easy-ons’
To which my nephew replied ‘errr actually, they’re hard ons’

I genuinely nearly peed myself. I had to take myself into another room and let my OH deal with it 😂
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Flossiemay
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

When DD was about 5 she insisted on calling the luggage strap round her suitcase her strap on 😂
Flossiemay is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
skb 123
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

The first time we stayed in an airport hotel with DD aged about 3, we got her settled and thought she was fast asleep. Eventually when we turned the lights out a little voice says "help, I've gone blind"! The blackout curtains were certainly effective.
skb 123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 02:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

My son was about 3 years old when he said mummy if you die when you are old why are you and grandma still alive? I was about 37 at the time!
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Lulu Belle
Apprentice Imagineer

My DS got very upset before a UK holiday once. Turned out he thought that you go to Devon when you die.
Lulu Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List