Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Jul 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
KevinCosmos
Getting Excited

Got excited when I logged onto BA and my last leg for my return (Heathrow-Glasgow) was Red in colour. checked the info and it's now arriving 5 minutes earlier than originally planned Hopefully full cancellation will happen soon (Travelling Glasgow - Heathrow - Vegas on Sept 14th and returning 22nd)
KevinCosmos is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
We received an email cancelling our EDI-LGW on the 18th Sept. Rang BA and they've cancelled the morning flight from LGW - MCO, all refunded.
Michelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 20, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
Excited about Disney

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by KevinCosmos View Post
Got excited when I logged onto BA and my last leg for my return (Heathrow-Glasgow) was Red in colour. checked the info and it's now arriving 5 minutes earlier than originally planned Hopefully full cancellation will happen soon (Travelling Glasgow - Heathrow - Vegas on Sept 14th and returning 22nd)
I was the same! Logged in and one of our flights was highlighted red but it was just telling us they’d changed our pre booked seats due to a change of plane now they’ve stopped using the 747s 🙄 Keeping my fingers crossed for a cancellation of our LHR-MIA on 17 Sept or the internal MIA-MCO, otherwise will have to wait and see if our evening return MIA-LHR on 7 Oct is cancelled. Would really rather not take the voucher as prefer the flexibility of having a refund...
2010- Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific
2013- Saratoga Springs/Portofino Bay
2015- Saratoga Springs/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2017 - Beach Club/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2018 - Las Vegas and Florida East Coast
2019- Los Angeles and Las Vegas
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
TheSollys
Proud to wear my Ears

This is soul destroying.
Sitting here waiting & hoping that my 10:35am flight from LGW to MCO is cancelled for the 15th September, while October & November flights are cancelled all around it
TheSollys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
irnman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by TheSollys View Post
This is soul destroying.
Sitting here waiting & hoping that my 10:35am flight from LGW to MCO is cancelled for the 15th September, while October & November flights are cancelled all around it
In the same boat
Disney Tokyo 2020
irnman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TheSollys
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by irnman View Post
In the same boat
It's nice to know I'm not alone & I'm glad for the other people, but I'm starting to take it personal now
TheSollys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
kingofhonour
Apprentice Imagineer

kingofhonour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Also in the same boat flight 22nd September
kingofhonour is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Our mco to lgw 15th sept has been cancelled, it looks like they have cancelled the later flights, ours was 19.55 but an earlier one is still showing as going xx

Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
KevinCosmos
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by SloanRangers View Post
I was the same! Logged in and one of our flights was highlighted red but it was just telling us they’d changed our pre booked seats due to a change of plane now they’ve stopped using the 747s 🙄 Keeping my fingers crossed for a cancellation of our LHR-MIA on 17 Sept or the internal MIA-MCO, otherwise will have to wait and see if our evening return MIA-LHR on 7 Oct is cancelled. Would really rather not take the voucher as prefer the flexibility of having a refund...
I called BA up and they were absolutely fantastic - they advised me that I could get a full refund minus the £300 deposit. If 21 days before travel the FCO advice remains not to travel, or if the US imposes a quarantine when we arrive, then we are entitled to the refund back. If the holiday is to go ahead, we can ask for the deposit to be turned into a voucher for a future flight. Definitely planning on using BA again so more than happy with this outcome and means we don't have our money tied with BA. This was a flight+hotel booking if it makes a difference
KevinCosmos is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Nanny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TheSollys View Post
This is soul destroying.
This is me too!
I just want it all cancelled so I can at least try and get some money back on the DVS points I rented. Nearer to travel date less chance of the DVC company selling them for me to get any refund at all
Disney Nanny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List