Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 9 Feb 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile Royal Table

I can’t seem to find it to book for August is it closed
karen1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post

No, I can get it up to the 6th August which is the furthest out I can look.

Are you looking on the app? I have noticed recently that it never appears on the app, you need to use the website. Also if you are on a dining plan, you may find that you need to ring to book against dining plan credits rather than pay.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

On the app it’s letting me book further dates up to the 15th August than on the laptop. I’ve checked both but nothing is showing for the royal table so I was wondering if it was closed but we are on qsdp so perhaps that’s why.
karen1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by karen1980 View Post
On the app it’s letting me book further dates up to the 15th August than on the laptop. I’ve checked both but nothing is showing for the royal table so I was wondering if it was closed but we are on qsdp so perhaps that’s why.
Yes I can only see up to the 7th because I don't have a hotel booking in August so can only see 180 days. It is available on every day I have tried for that first week in August. What dates did you look for?

You are certainly not missing out on availability because you are on QSDP, anyone can book an ADR.
Old 9 Feb 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I have been looking at the first week and so I tried looking at lunch and dinner and nothing seems to be showing up. I can see other character meals strange why this ones not showing. Will keep looking and hopefully it will show up thank you
Old 9 Feb 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post

I have been looking at the first week and so I tried looking at lunch and dinner and nothing seems to be showing up. I can see other character meals strange why this ones not showing. Will keep looking and hopefully it will show up thank you
Very strange, you are on the website? Are you a large party?

I have just searched on the website for lunch for every day during the first week of August and there is availability every single day. I did these searches from the CRT specific page and selected "lunch" as the time. Earlier I did a generic search but CRT definitely came up in the list.
Old 9 Feb 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you I am now able to bring availability up on the laptop. Just odd everything else is on the app apart from this but glad I can see it now on the laptop just need to wait a few more days for the date I would like
Old 9 Feb 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you I am now able to bring availability up on the laptop. Just odd everything else is on the app apart from this but glad I can see it now on the laptop just need to wait a few more days for the date I would like
Well it is slightly different booking process versus most other things so perhaps that is why it is not on the app. This one needs to be prepaid if paying cash or if on a dining plan you need to indicate at point of booking, don't have to do that for anything else. Perhaps the app just cannot cope with that complexity.