Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Oct 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile Flight times

I booked a package holiday and I was told when booking they would confirm the flight times around August to have our times confirmed. August has been and gone they have told me September still nothing and now October. We go August 2020 is this right or should we have our flight times by now.
karen1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
headpin
Getting Excited

Who are you flying with? If you know you can check yourself their flight times, although may be 2 flights on your departure date.

Flight schedules are normally available no later than 330 days out. So you should be able to find out imminently. Hopefully you were not on TC flights?
headpin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Our flights are with Virgin so I believe there are two flights but would like to know our time of flight. When we booked they said we would know by August. Now they are saying they are waiting for the classes to drop
karen1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by karen1980 View Post
Our flights are with Virgin so I believe there are two flights but would like to know our time of flight. When we booked they said we would know by August. Now they are saying they are waiting for the classes to drop
Sounds like your travel agent is happily sitting on your money & gambling on the flight price being right for them to make a profit instead of getting your flights booked.
Old 21 Oct 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by thatdavieguy View Post
Sounds like your travel agent is happily sitting on your money & gambling on the flight price being right for them to make a profit instead of getting your flights booked.
I suspect you are right thatdavieguy - looks like OP is being given the run around by her agent as flight schedules for August are already out and bookable.

OP - who did you book through?
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I had a nasty feeling this might be the case. We booked with travel planners
Old 22 Oct 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by karen1980 View Post
I had a nasty feeling this might be the case. We booked with travel planners
We booked with Travel Planners 2 years ago and had no problems, could access the seat bookings as soon as deposit was taken (this was with United).

This year I contacted them several times for a quote and not good services from them in comparison so we didn't book with them.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Redtraveller
Proud to wear my Ears

Go on the Virgin website and text the customer services (or ring but text is easier) give them your dates and passenger names. If your booked on they should be able to give you a booking ref to book seats too
Redtraveller is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you will give that a go
Old 23 Oct 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you I’ve found our flight