Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Nov 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Esta

Trying to do my sons esta but my email correct although it all in capitals but it’s not sending me a four digit code this is new to esta isn’t it so I can’t proceed even when I try and save it ,it still say enter code help !email defo correct nothing in spam etc I hate doing these nothing ever easy with them
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Are you definitely on the official Esta website? There’s a few imitations places by advertisers that charge exorbitant extra fees.

If you click on the word Esta on the Dibb it takes you to the info page and proper link.

If that’s not it, sorry.

Edit

The link on this page isn’t working for me.

Just ensure it’s the official DHS site.

Edited at 07:01 PM.
tocpe321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
johnb
Imagineer

At what stage does it want to send you a four digit code? Is it from ESTA itself, or is it from your bank when you make payment.

Are you sure you are on the official US website?
johnb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

It official,esta page it is to verify your email address on second page it’s defo a new thing but it’s not sending you code I even tried on link on dibb and keep getting error so not sure what’s going on .
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
johnb
Imagineer

On another thread it said there had been a recent software update to the ESTA website and some authorisations had been inadvertently cancelled. It looks as if this email verification is a new addition as part of the update as it now says.

We will need to verify your email address before we can send you your Application Number to retrieve your application. (If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder.)
This is certainly new.

Don't know why they would need to verify the email, as they don't send a confirmation anyway. Probably part of the collection of social media information.
johnb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
xmasinorlando
Excited about Disney

Esta

This seems to be a new thing on the updated site. Had 8 digit codes last night trying to do 4 ESTAs (still pending) then payment page did not load.

Try allowing pop ups on site?
xmasinorlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Will try in few days for is asking for a four digit code but still got nothing in my emails or spam and there page dosent seem to be loading properly I can see problems ahead .
Old 25 Nov 19, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Duwsh
Helping Minnie

I'm having the same problem, I've tried two emails and both don't send anything, so frustrating!
March 21 - DLP
September 21 - WDW
Duwsh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 06:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by corrinda View Post
Will try in few days for is asking for a four digit code but still got nothing in my emails or spam and there page dosent seem to be loading properly I can see problems ahead .
Hi Corrinda, perhaps call the DHS (001-202-325-5120). Good luck.
Old 25 Nov 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

I’m glad it’s not just me having issues .