Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Dec 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

We have used Ocean Florida twice now... great pricing and good communication etc.
Old 6 Dec 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Previous trip and upcoming trip have booked direct with disney for hotel/tickets and then flights with British airways.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

We book direct for our disney onsite portion, flights and car hire with BA because I find they are reasonable prices with good luggage allowance. We have a couple of days off site too which I have booked through Expedia at the moment but they are my least favourite part of this holiday but a necessary evil I guess.
We find virgin and TUI too pricey for us.
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
CrazyBaby
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I have recently booked with TUI for my next trip to Orlando. However, I have also booked direct and different travel agents already noted by previous people. I have never had any issues. My final decision goes by which one gives me the best price
Old 7 Dec 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Herbiefish
Proud to wear my Ears

Charter Travel have always been the cheapest for me and Danny is a real expert in all things Disney.
Herbiefish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m booked with my magic holiday, nothing but praise for them so far
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kellogs
Trading Disney Pins

We have booked all our recent holidays through Charter Travel, always competitive and Sean has the patience of saint with the number of times I went back to him.
kellogs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
birdiesX4
Imagineer

Mobile

All apart from our first two holidays have been booked with pillinger world travel. We went in a friends villa the first two trips at a very reduced rate so booked flights ourself.

We deal with gavin pillinger and have only good things to say about price quality and service. Even when we have had some horrific flight changes they have always come up with suitable alternatives that we are happy with.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
birdiesX4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
EatandPlay
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Tour operators often have great deals and have easy all-in prices, but, I always first cost out flight-only options using Google Flights or NetFlights and hotels with Hotels.com or Booking. You might be surprised and find yourself able to build your own packages for less. Plus, after 10 nights booked & stayed (sum total) = one free night with Hotels.com.
Old 10 Dec 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan14
Getting Excited

its also worthwhile considering annual pass holder discounts too if got one as means can get extra discount that way too if diy
disneyfan14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List