Notices

Old 21 Aug 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Our Ohana Trip Florida Aug 19 - Tues, Day 5

So I've fallen a day behind! Tuesday was a busy day and started with breakfast in cafe Rix in three Coronado springs. I had the full breakfast.

Lee had the omlette.

We used our refillable mugs so had a muffin each for me and Mia and donut for Lee for later (only one for eaten).

Then it was off to Epcot.

We had a FP for Nemo which everyone enjoyed. We then did turtle talk with crush. Theo put his hand up to ask a question and we all held our breath. But it was a good question! Phew.

Then it was a FP for mission space with 10 mins left. Or so we thought! We scanned in to be told it was spaceship earth!

Fast walk over and we got on with 2 mins spare.

I think this ride is ready for its update but glad we got to ride it one last time.

What Epcot without a stop in club cool.

And then onto our 3rd fast pass efficient was for frozen. Even Theo made it onto this.

I've only ridden this was the Viking ride before, they've done a good job converting it to frozen.

We couldn't really leave Norway without stopping in to meet Anna and Elsa. This was a nice interaction.

Dinner was an ADR table service in teppen Edo.

This was amazing, I think the best take service so far. Everyone loved the chef and cooking, plus the food was so good!

I would highly recommend here.

We had a nice walk around the world after dinner, Morocco is so pretty, I think it's my fav.

Even though it wasn't really needed, we wanted to try the croque glace ? The brioche filled with ice cream in France.

We had the Apple ice cream and caramel sauce. This was nice. Not a snack credit. Mia had a mango sorbet and loved it.

We watched the fireworks, this isn't one id stay to watch again. The others are much better I feel.

Then it's was into soaring as we had extra magic hours.

This is my fave ride (until FOP 🤦🏼‍♀️ made first place a tough choice!) But so pleased we got on it, it was a 20 minute wait.

Then we rode figment, Mia was looking forward to this having decided figment is her favourite character.

We called it a night at around 10.50 and made our way home.

We got into bed after a quick shower each at 12.00! A full day!

2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Larajp - 21 Aug 19 9:08 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JUST_MORE_MAGIC
Getting to know the DIBB

Glad that Theo got to have a go on the Frozen ride. The mango sorbet looks delicious!

Enjoying following along!
JUST_MORE_MAGIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List