Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Aug 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Herbiefish
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Best time to book

Hi
I’m looking at Disneyland Paris for the first time next August (for a special birthday). The offer at the moment seems a good one (25% off and free half board). Is it generally better to book earlier or do deals get any better?

Thanks
Herbiefish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

We like the meal plans so the 25% off and free half board works best for us. The best prices tends to be six months plus from arrival date and then they slowly increase. It’s also worth playing around with arrival days as arriving on a Friday or Saturday will tend to be much more expensive than arriving on a Sunday or Monday.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Herbiefish
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thank you.
Herbiefish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

I agree with Kenville. I'd also add not to book travel with Disney as their prices can be hugely inflated. We'll be at DLP next week, so we'll be sure to tell Mickey to expect you

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I second playing around with dates. I thought it would be cheaper to go weekday during the May half term but it was like £170 cheaper to arrive on a Friday for a 2 night stay!
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

I'm also looking to book for next summer holidays. The first two weeks of August are the most expensive and our bank holiday week is the cheapest. I've noticed a lot of rooms seem to be getting booked up for the last week of August, so if you have a particular preference of room type, I would not wait that long. If you see something you like, at a price you are happy with I would book it.

You may also want to try and avoid the French holiday of Assumption, check the current waiting times this week for confirmation.

I wanted NPB Compass Club family room but waited too long and it's now not available during the last week of August.:-(
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List