Notices

Old 17 Aug 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Our Ohana Trip Florida Aug 19 - Sat, Day 2

Onto day two which was Saturday!

Be our guest breakfast reservation today with fast passes for thunder mountain, splash mountain and seven dwarves mine train.

We had some lovely pictures while the park was quiet then made our way over to be our guest.

We chose the lightest room as the West wing was so dark.

I didn't take any food pictures 🤦🏼‍♀️ but me and Lee shared the cronut thing and a Gaston's breakfast. Mia had the children's crepes. It was all good and well worth a quick service credit. I even had a mimosa. Yum.

After we went on under the sea and met Ariel. We also met Tiana sand Rapunzel as there was a 5 min wait.
We went over to tales with belle which was nice. Mia was chip the last time we were here so she was keen to be Mrs pots this time. She didn't get the part ☹️ so was not impressed for the whole show 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lovely walk around the area as we had time to spare, although a few of the rides we thought we would get on were over 40min queues that we didn't bother with. We will have to come back during the holiday.

Stopped off for a dole whip after a climb up the Swiss family Robinson tree house and a ride on the flying carpets.

No photo again (I will make an effort to improve!) Of the pineapple cake with dole which was super nice.

Splash mountain in the rain for my sis and family, minus Theo. He did ride the under the sea ride this morning but that was it for him today.

We waited for the parade but it was delayed because of the weather so we had to give it a miss to make our mine train FP.

This was great but over much to fast!

We stopped off in Gaston's tavern for a cinnamon bun (sorry no photo) before heading home.

Everyone is now in the pool cooling off before we decide what to do for dinner. I'll post back in a bit.

So for dinner we decided on different things!

Me Lee and Mia headed to Disney springs while the rest got a quick service on site here in Coronado springs.

We really want to try a few quick serve meals in DS. Blaze, polite pig and chicken guy are the main three QS we have in mind. Being a Saturday night, everywhere was looking busy!

We looked around then headed for blaze, the queue was massive! We decided on the polite pig as their queue was the shortest bit did take a good 30 mins to get to the checkout to order.

We realised that the quick serve meals were all classed the same on the dining plan, whereas the TS credits were broken down to adult and child.

So we went big!

We got the brisket with a side of corn

The ribs with Mac n cheese.

Mia wanted the Mac n cheese off the children's menu but we know she likes ribs and we wanted to try them so we got the adult meal here.

And then we got the pork shoulder with the BBQ beans.

All came with a side of coleslaw and a corn bread.

Lee had a beer, I had a Cider and Mia got a fountain drink.

All this for 3 QS credits. It was really good value.

We liked them all, I thought the brisket had a slight vinegar taste but that was Lee's fave out of the three. We both liked the pork and all the of us really liked the ribs.

Id highly recommend this if your on or off the dining plan as there was so much food for the money.

Little look around the world of Disney. Mia spotted these ears as she is mermaid mad!

We got our free chocolate in Ghirardelli's and had a walk around then headed back to the bus to get home.

All three of us were sleeping as soon as our heads hit the pillows!

Tomorrow (or now today) we have animal kingdom, starting later with first reservation at 11.45 in tusker house.

2004 / 2009/ 2009/ 2013 Mia's first visit to Disney / 2014 Orlando & Clearwater / 2016 Our wedding! Orlando & St Pete's - Photo trippie done / May 2018 Orlando & Fort Myers beach on Estero Island/ 2019 Big family Disney trip/ 2020 sneaky week
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Larajp - 18 Aug 19 12:19 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

A great day. Must be lovely to be in the park when it’s so quiet. The food at DS looks delicious! 😋
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List