Notices

Old 21 Sep 18, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

LIVE - Animal Kingdom Lodge and winging it! Pre Trippie

Well it's been a while and I failed miserable on our May Disney Alaska Cruise to live report (although I blame the outrageous internet prices on board) that stopped a full report - although I did a daily roundup Instagram post Debi1976 If you would like to see mainly Disney / Food / Coffee and handbag pictures 😁

Here are a couple of pictures from Alaska if you are considering it it's awesome!

Some ice for your enjoyment 😁

Anyway I'm rambling so let me do some quick introductions - quick because we leave in the morning and I haven't even packed yet!

I'm Debi - normally chief planner and organizer extraordinaire but the thing is I've literally spent the last 3 months in Germany - funny really considering I moved to the USA for a better work life balance! Anyhow I'm writing this on the plane back from my latest 4 week stint in Germany and cursing that the internet isn't working on my phone , I've not finished my work or turned on my out of office, I need my hair colouring tonight because I seem to be getting old! and I still need to pack! I guess it doesn't matter as I will be up at 1am anyhow with jet lag! Who needs sleep anyway!

Jez is my better half and has been the chief planner in my absence - he has the vital task of securing the fast passes, booking the restaurants and picking the magic bands... pretty much doing everything I should have been planning to the last 3 months! So the next week will be a bit of a mystery to me!

We have decided to stay onsite with the dining plan at animal kingdom lodge for the next 8 days - we haven't stayed here before so really looking forward to somewhere new! Despite staying onsite we have arranged a hire car as we prefer the flexibility and also as some of you may know I also like to shop a little! I also like when you land you don't have to hang around waiting for the bus and those people whose luggage takes forever!

Normally the trip revolves around target, outlets and shopping... Although since moving to USA I can't promise such a big shopping report this time as having the equivalent outlets just 15 mins from home makes it a lot easier! Oh and did I mention it's tax free in New Hampshire. But I won't let you down and I'm sure there will be a few visits up I drive and Vineland to the outlets!

The good thing is whilst I have been in Germany Jez has still been on call for target runs for me... clearly I needed all of the below - thanks to Instagram showing me what new delights are in #targetdollarspot

I'd love to tell you all about our plans but to be honest I have no real clue - so if you want to find out more follow along and it can be a group adventure!
All I know right now is we leave in less than 12 hours and I need to start packing! Catch you tomorrow... Debs xx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by debidee - 21 Sep 18 9:55 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

Good to see you back.
It’s been a long time since we have seen one of your shopping hauls.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Wow Debs, thats a tight turnaround...any time to sleep?

Been following along on Insta and that's some amount of time you are spending in Germany!

Have a fabulous time, looking forward tagging along

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Wow Debs, leaving it a bit last minute lol... I'll be following as always , have a lovely time
Sam xx
PS I've sent you an insta request xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Good to see you back.
It’s been a long time since we have seen one of your shopping hauls.
I’m sure I’ll have a little time to shop ☺️
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Wow Debs, thats a tight turnaround...any time to sleep?

Been following along on Insta and that's some amount of time you are spending in Germany!

Have a fabulous time, looking forward tagging along
3 months with just a couple of weeks in between and back until Christmas... definitely need a holiday after such a long #itsnotaholiday
In the car now nearly home - traffic on Friday is rubbish! 😘
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Wow Debs, leaving it a bit last minute lol... I'll be following as always , have a lovely time
Sam xx
PS I've sent you an insta request xx
OMG San you joined IG! Yippeeeee ❤️❤️❤️
Old 21 Sep 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

I've missed your trip reports - hopefully you'll do a little shopping to satisfy your regular readers!

Looks like you have been keeping Jez busy whilst you've been in Germany so looking forward to seeing what he's planned for you.

Have fun and hopefully some rest!

Diane x
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I've missed your trip reports - hopefully you'll do a little shopping to satisfy your regular readers!

Looks like you have been keeping Jez busy whilst you've been in Germany so looking forward to seeing what he's planned for you.

Have fun and hopefully some rest!

Diane x
Well I made it until 3am 🤦🏻 Now I need to pack! 😘