Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Aug 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile Would you take a 2 year old to MNSSHP?

Wondering if we should brave it and take Ava this year. We stayed at the Poly last year and watched the Halloween fireworks from the resort which we really enjoyed. I would love to see it properly though and just wondered what people opinions of taking a 2 year old were. And when I say 2, she has literally just turned 2 last week and we go this Saturday. Is she too young?

Thanks for the help! 😊
Old 18 Aug 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Wondering if we should brave it and take Ava this year. We stayed at the Poly last year and watched the Halloween fireworks from the resort which we really enjoyed. I would love to see it properly though and just wondered what people opinions of taking a 2 year old were. And when I say 2, she has literally just turned 2 last week and we go this Saturday. Is she too young?

Thanks for the help! 😊
I personally wouldn't. It will be very busy and a pushchair, which I assume you will have, could be hard work. Queues for photos are really long. Wait until shes older and you can all enjoy it properly
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We took our daughter at 14 months and will be taking her and her sister again in September and she’ll now be 3 years old and the youngest 10 months.
Definitely see no reason why not, it’s a brilliant night for all ages
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Depends on how long you want to push a small child around in a pushchair while they are asleep n & you want to do things. Obviously its something for you not for the child at that age, to enjoy IMHO
Old 18 Aug 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I took a one year old. Admittedly it was 15 years ago but I don’t think the format has really changed.

Edited at 07:46 PM.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Starky
Dancing with Tink'

My wee girl was 2 years and 2 weeks when I went in 2015. She loved it, loved the parade and doing the trick or treat. She was obviously in her pram but we are a team and making memories.
Starky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
boarder4life
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Took our son who was 2 to the Christmas party. He loved it and enjoyed the night immensely.

I will never forget seeing the Christmas parade in his eyes with a huge smile on his face. We managed to do the seven dwarfs, have cookie stops and watch the parade and some of the fireworks.

We also did mickey and Donald Duck. It was very cold on the night and we were not dressed correctly to stay out for much longer.

We had a lovey time and taking him to the Halloween party. He will be 3 this time so a little more on his feet and no doubt enjoy it just as much
boarder4life is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the replies everyone. I’m definitely leaning toward doing it I think!
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Lyrad
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone. I’m definitely leaning toward doing it I think!
I am going in October and our little one was 2 a couple of weeks ago! Would love to know how you get on! 😊
Lyrad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Magicofdisney
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

We went with last year when our little one was 9 months and we will be going again this year with him. You’ll have a great time! And it’s quieter than a normal day at Disney pushing the pushchair anyway!
Magicofdisney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List