Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Jul 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tfletcher62268
First POST

AP - Photopass

So me and my wife are going in November for 4 nights and i am going to get us Magic Plus APs. I can see online that you can add the photo pass for 59 euros, could i pay for this on one AP and it work for both of us given we will be on the rides and in the character shots together? Also does the AP entitle you to the express shuttle or is it the onsite hotel booking that gets you that?

Thanks!
tfletcher62268 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

You only need one photopass.

If you mean the ‘magical shuttle’ from the airport - no-one gets the shuttle free - I think it is about 25 Euros per person each way. There are lots of other, nicer and possibly cheaper, ways to get to DLP.

We usually go by Eurostar so don’t need a transfer. When we fly, we book a shared shuttle with RS Transports. Last time it was 38 Euros one way (for two adults). They met us at the airport in Arrivals and took us right to the hotel. Would definitely use them again.

There are other transfer companies (all of which seem a lot more expensive) or the TGV train, which takes 10 minutes between the airport and DLP.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
if you mean the shuttle buses between the parks and the hotels, they are free for everyone, but we rarely bother. Even the furthest hotel is a pleasant 15 minute stroll. The buses can get really crowded and unpleasant. Not worth using much.
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List