Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jul 19, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

We did first Feb 2015 and certain days were a bit chilly but nice and crowds seemed good.

Went back in 2017 in Feb again and got married at Cocoa Beach and weather was brill actually got sunburnt on Wedding day xx shorts and tshirts all the time .

Only time felt crowds busier was around Presidents Weekend but still fine if just planned right.

Would do Feb again if possible but strictly tied to school hols now if want more than a week xxx
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Oh Toodles
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Been 4 times last week February,1st week March
Between Presidents Day and Beginning of Spring Break.
Only had a half day of rain, daytime temps mostly 20s although have had early 30s... good thing is night time temps are very manageable so a good variance in temp.
Crowds are not too bad so no problems if you have a good park plan.
Pretty sure only one of the water parks is open(Blizzard) as one is down for maintenance normally.
Oh Toodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Mobile

I love Feb, weather can be 6 degrees or 29 degrees! More often than not a nice cooler temperature. I went in November last year, was boiling hot!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
I went last February (2018) and really enjoyed it. The weather was lovely - never too hot, if I don't remember wrongly I was generally wearing a light cardigan or jacket in the mornings/nights, then down to T-shirts in the late mornings and afternoons. Only downside was having to carry around the cardigan/jacket during the day!

Will add though that Orlando weather can be weird - in 2017 I went in March during what was apparently their "one week of winter", and was wearing a trench coat and scarf most days before the weather then got milder!
We were there then! A few days of our fortnight were so cold! I was longing for my winter coat and gloves. I have never ever felt cold in Florida before (apart from under the air con!)
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List