Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 23 Jul 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
We were able to upgrade our 3 park tickets to a 2 park AP last August, we hadn’t been to Volcano Bay though. There was no,mention at all of not being allowed to do it. Appreciate they may have changed the rules since then but that was our experience and for 3 passes it cost just under $40 for 3 passes.
So there are reports going back to July 2018 that this was stopped but I don't think it was widely being enforced straightaway. You still occasionally come across a CM who will allow it as the computer system itself will but the rule is meant to be no. We were stopped from doing it in September so it was around $50 each but it still saved a load of money based on the second visit price so we didn't mind. And in fact date wise I could go again in September as we went late September last year but time wise I'm not bothering so would have saved loads!
Old 23 Jul 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

We upgraded our 14 day three park tickets in May. We got the seasonal as we will be staying on site so will have early access and don’t need the parking.

It’s not what you have paid for the tickets but what the value is so they can only determine that by scanning the tickets. Anyway for us it was $49 plus tax for the seasonal or $149 plus tax for the preferred.

You actually get a year and one day when you upgrade. Our first day of use this year was 27th May and our tickets expire at midnight on 27th May next year.

We wanted volcano bay so didn’t ask about 2 park
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
It’s not what you have paid for the tickets but what the value is so they can only determine that by scanning the tickets. Anyway for us it was $49 plus tax for the seasonal or $149 plus tax for the preferred.
This is really helpful thank you!

Is that the cost for each ticket? or in total?
Old 23 Jul 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Zellotape View Post
This is really helpful thank you!

Is that the cost for each ticket? or in total?
Each ticket, I used our Amex so we can also use the lounge in US. It’s quite small but has free water, crisps and cereal bars.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List