Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Sep 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
What a great day and you did so much! How wonderful to see Charlotte meet the princesses 😊❤ never done a dessert party as DH not got a sweet tooth at all though I would love to have a crack at it 😆 super photos 👌
We're the same, Martin really isn't a lover of desserts except for ice cream really but it was a nice experience regardless!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Fantastic day and so cute to see the photos of your little princess with the "real one's" - one regret I have was never dressing up my DD for photos but she had 2 big brother's so I was used to just t-shirts with shorts (disney t-shirts at least). Maybe I can persuade her to wear a princess dress for MNSSHP in October but as she will be 13 then I can guess the answer !

Glad she managed to have a nap so you could enjoy your dessert party and fireworks. We've also got the dessert party booked for MNSSHP as a late birthday treat for me but partly so I can get a seat to have a rest and watch the fireworks (dodgy knees when standing too long).
Aww, the time of year was great to wear a princess dress, I can imagine in the summer months it would be way too hot for them!

Hope you enjoy the dessert party, definitely go early and go hungry!

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a lovely day, Epcot looks great first thing in the morning whilst it's so empty, I'm fantasizing about an early breakfast there on our next (currently still fantasy too!) Trip.
Haha, I'll keep my fingers crossed it becomes a reality!
Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day lots of character interaction for Charlotte and the food at the party looked lovely

Joan

Thanks Joan, it was lovely x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh you are not biased at all, Charlotte looked absolutely adorable in her Belle dress! So annoying that the photographer let you down... glad all the other later in the day made up for it!

I love that the CM asked for her autograph, just the sweetest thing... I would have been in tears!

Such a wonderful day, all those desserts looked so good! I have a very sweet tooth but I don't think even I could get my money's worth on this one!
Haha, it was definitely a battle - us versus desserts! And deserts won, but was lovely regardless.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Lottie looks so cute in her Belle dress, it’s lovely how pleased she is with it. What a shame that you didn’t get good Memory Maker pictures of the meet with Belle. It’s a bit rubbish you only got three Princesses at breakfast; we’ve always had four at Akershus. I think you made the right choice opting for it over CRT, only one credit and the food is better!

I love Lottie’s little Epcot t-shirt.
Yeah that was a bit of a shame, but she was happy with the ones she did get to meet!

We thoroughly enjoyed Akershus, and have heard similar things about it being better food and better value!

x

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Awwwww how adorable is Charlotte in her dresses, so hope Penny loves her princesses too! Or even Charlie for that matter

Sounds like a fab day, especially that solo cocktail with sleeping toddler. And relax...

It looks like the MK dessert party offerings have improved since we did it in 2017. It all tasted quite “samey” then and I have one heck of a sweet tooth too. Totally worth it for the view though!

Very much looking forward to your next instalment! Xx
Haha, you never know!

Ooh yeah, that was bliss, take me back!

I was impressed with the choices, but none of us have a sweet enough tooth to do it justice. I think you'd need insulin afterwards if you truly got your money's worth but very lovely nonetheless xx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List