Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 30 Jul 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What a fab day. I'm really stills withering about a day for Dh and I at Discovery Cove in October. It looks so good but is such an added expense. Cracking evening spent at Disney Springs too.
Old 31 Jul 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a fab day. I'm really stills withering about a day for Dh and I at Discovery Cove in October. It looks so good but is such an added expense. Cracking evening spent at Disney Springs too.
It’s a massive expense but we loved it. Doubtful we would do again but you never know.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

The cabana looks great, I contemplated it but just couldn’t justify it ☹ maybe next time.

Aww we had Capricorn too he was lovely, the dolphin pics look amazing and you all looks so happy, and Kelly does with buoy too such lovely memories.

I want the package just for the attendant

at the Homecomin’ reservation, you were full of surprise’s today weren’t you. Ours weren’t too keen on Homecomin’ either but we really enjoyed it, so much so I’m tempted to pay OOP for it next time!

Sounds like an absolutely brilliant day so glad you all enjoyed it xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dibdobber
Serious Dibber

dibdobber's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Fantastic day- probably my favourite combination of DC and art smiths. We have had a cabana a couple of times (without the elite package) and i have to say it knocks spots off the cabanas at Aquatica - and this summer the prices for the 2 looked v similar. Sadly probably our last trip to DC for some time. i think IF you go to the other parks which are included then its great value but the rest of the family are right off seaworld, we prefer volcano bay to Aquatica and despite having tickets for BG several times as part of the package, we have never been! i hate the I4 with a passion - i drive on the M60 twice a day in the rush hour so i am pretty used to awful motorway driving but the I4 is truly awful in my view - we went to a baseball game in Tampa in July and even though it was a sunday, it was grim driving! sorry seem to have rambled on a bit there! Anyway i think both DC and Art smiths are great. amazing chicken at Art Smiths. We are going to go there in february, hopefully for brunch. Odd time for chicken but too good to miss.

Edited at 07:26 PM.
dibdobber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
The cabana looks great, I contemplated it but just couldn’t justify it ☹ maybe next time.

Aww we had Capricorn too he was lovely, the dolphin pics look amazing and you all looks so happy, and Kelly does with buoy too such lovely memories.

I want the package just for the attendant

at the Homecomin’ reservation, you were full of surprise’s today weren’t you. Ours weren’t too keen on Homecomin’ either but we really enjoyed it, so much so I’m tempted to pay OOP for it next time!

Sounds like an absolutely brilliant day so glad you all enjoyed it xx
One of the highlights of the holiday

Originally Posted by dibdobber View Post
Fantastic day- probably my favourite combination of DC and art smiths. We have had a cabana a couple of times (without the elite package) and i have to say it knocks spots off the cabanas at Aquatica - and this summer the prices for the 2 looked v similar. Sadly probably our last trip to DC for some time. i think IF you go to the other parks which are included then its great value but the rest of the family are right off seaworld, we prefer volcano bay to Aquatica and despite having tickets for BG several times as part of the package, we have never been! i hate the I4 with a passion - i drive on the M60 twice a day in the rush hour so i am pretty used to awful motorway driving but the I4 is truly awful in my view - we went to a baseball game in Tampa in July and even though it was a sunday, it was grim driving! sorry seem to have rambled on a bit there! Anyway i think both DC and Art smiths are great. amazing chicken at Art Smiths. We are going to go there in february, hopefully for brunch. Odd time for chicken but too good to miss.
Thanks for reading
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

That really did look like a fantastic day. Discovery cove looks amazing and a great experience, definitely somewhere on our must visit list when the boys are a little older.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pvbmb01
Imagineer

pvbmb01's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Aww what a lovely day. We swam with Capricorn first time we went in 2005 ... so lovely to see him in your pictures xx
Old 6 Apr 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
That really did look like a fantastic day. Discovery cove looks amazing and a great experience, definitely somewhere on our must visit list when the boys are a little older.
It’s a fantastic day. Expensive but a memorable day

Originally Posted by pvbmb01 View Post
Aww what a lovely day. We swam with Capricorn first time we went in 2005 ... so lovely to see him in your pictures xx
Thank you