Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 10 Jul 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
All you need is the bar code from the OLCI process, D/L and credit card (or a compliant debit card).

You can add fuel service at the barrier (if you haven't already). Alamo are very reasonable ay maybe $5 more for a tank full compared with local gas stations but you can bring it back empty. The charge will hit your CC a few days after you hand the car back.

Mick
Sorry about the 20 questions Mick
I was on my tablet when i completed the process so was unable to print at the time, i can't see a barcode on the emailed confirmation so where would i find it ?

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by OutbackAddict View Post
Sorry about the 20 questions Mick
I was on my tablet when i completed the process so was unable to print at the time, i can't see a barcode on the emailed confirmation so where would i find it ?
log back in to the olci website and click the blue button to print it.

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
log back in to the olci website and click the blue button to print it.
Thank you

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Adam6177
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

I arrived in orlando late yesterday and did end up going to the Alamo desk as my wife had to go pick up our disney tickets so I thought I'd do it whilst there.

The fella on the desk was lovely, chatted with my and my son whilst going through the motions, explained the empty to full fuel offer and added a potential maximum charge of $56 to the bill... But for the convenience I'm happy. Whole process probably took 3-4 minutes as there was no queue.

I didn't get the car I had my heart set on (GMC Acadia) but I had a good choice and went with a Santa Fe. It gobbled up 3 suitcases, 3 hand luggage and my golf clubs in the boot with no problems.

So far, so good.
Adam6177 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Patnut
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

I'm picking up tomorrow premium suv just done skip the counter which was fine and said head straight to the garage and select your vehicle.

Im a bit confused as others have said I would need to go to the kiosk to pick up keys as its a big vehicle can someone please advise? Thanks p
Patnut is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 01:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Adam6177
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

Originally Posted by Patnut View Post
I'm picking up tomorrow premium suv just done skip the counter which was fine and said head straight to the garage and select your vehicle.

Im a bit confused as others have said I would need to go to the kiosk to pick up keys as its a big vehicle can someone please advise? Thanks p
We picked up this time last week and the keys were all inside the cars on the dashboard for you to choose.
Adam6177 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Patnut
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by Adam6177 View Post
We picked up this time last week and the keys were all inside the cars on the dashboard for you to choose.
Thanks Adam I know they are in the cars but I have a XL SUV booked?
Patnut is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Top Bombing
Staying in the Castle

Thanks Adam I know they are in the cars but I have a XL SUV booked?
I booked a Full Size SUV, last time and did STC.

The keys were not in the car but kept in the Hut in the garage. I think they lock the cars to stop people trying their luck and helping themselves to a free upgrade!

If you're not bothered about which car you get, just show one of the guys your paperwork, they'll get a key from the kiosk and walk down the aisle pressing it until the car's lights flash and that's the car you'll get.

If you want to choose, pick the one you want, show your paperwork and ask for the keys for the one you've chosen.

If you go to the Counter you would still need to ask for the keys, so if you have done STC, I would go straight to the garage.
Top Bombing is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Patnut
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by Top Bombing View Post
I booked a Full Size SUV, last time and did STC.

The keys were not in the car but kept in the Hut in the garage. I think they lock the cars to stop people trying their luck and helping themselves to a free upgrade!

If you're not bothered about which car you get, just show one of the guys your paperwork, they'll get a key from the kiosk and walk down the aisle pressing it until the car's lights flash and that's the car you'll get.

If you want to choose, pick the one you want, show your paperwork and ask for the keys for the one you've chosen.

If you go to the Counter you would still need to ask for the keys, so if you have done STC, I would go straight to the garage.
Thanks top this is exactly what happened went straight to garage showed paperwork he got key for surburban i asked for lincoln none in so asked for the expedition max instead.
Old 18 Jul 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Giny30
Gone all Goofy

If its Sanford you still have to go to the counter I believe.
Giny30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List