Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 17 Jul 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Sandpearl, Clearwater?

For those you that have stayed there, have you stayed in a city view suite and if so what did you think of it?

We have stayed in the rooms before but not the suites, just concerned about noise at the front of the hotel!
Old 19 Jul 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

The suites are very nice (separate living room and two balconies etc)but cant comment on the street as we stayed beachfront.
Redsnapper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
welovemushu
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We have stayed a few times and the last time had a room on the coastal waterway side . Never noticed traffic but quite high up with balcony . Enjoyed the ‘town’ view as a change and have always watched the sunset fro m the beach not the room anyway so no problem for us .
welovemushu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Redsnapper View Post
The suites are very nice (separate living room and two balconies etc)but cant comment on the street as we stayed beachfront.
Thank you. We are planning booking through Virgin and Beachfront is not an option

Originally Posted by welovemushu View Post
We have stayed a few times and the last time had a room on the coastal waterway side . Never noticed traffic but quite high up with balcony . Enjoyed the ‘town’ view as a change and have always watched the sunset fro m the beach not the room anyway so no problem for us .
Thank you. We have only every had Gulf view of Gulf front.I just love a view
Old 18 Aug 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sara_toga View Post
Thank you. We are planning booking through Virgin and Beachfront is not an option

Thank you. We have only every had Gulf view of Gulf front.I just love a view
We have just booked today and they had gulf front junior suites available for our dates, but lots of rooms were sold which I find incredible as it’s over a year away

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
We have just booked today and they had gulf front junior suites available for our dates, but lots of rooms were sold which I find incredible as it’s over a year away

We also decided and booked the Gulf Front Junior Suite, we got the best price with Virgin but a King and sofa and we really wanted 2 Queens.
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
We also decided and booked the Gulf Front Junior Suite, we got the best price with Virgin but a King and sofa and we really wanted 2 Queens.
Snap, great price with virgin but we needed 2 rooms so went with 2 of the junior suites. I fear my bank balance is never going to recover from this trip

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Snap, great price with virgin but we needed 2 rooms so went with 2 of the junior suites. I fear my bank balance is never going to recover from this trip
It was bad enough for 1 room but worth it just for the views
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
It was bad enough for 1 room but worth it just for the views
You’re there before me so you’ll have to let me know if it’s worth the money

Old 18 Aug 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

You’re there before me so you’ll have to let me know if it’s worth the money
This will be our fourth stay so we think it is worth the money. We looked at numerous others for next year but just decided to go back. The Gulf Front Junior Suites are large with a lovely walk in shower and large tub. Its not a particularly modern hotel but we like it