Notices

Old 20 Aug 17, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sooo, I've been browsing trippies this afternoon and I've just cancelled my booking at the Holiday Inn at Zion and booked the Bumbleberry Inn that True Blue stayed at a few weeks ago! One reason being the fact that it's £100 cheaper and still includes breakfast! That's £100 to spend on something else! I was struggling to justify £244 a night! We have a Mountain View room and it looks great, just had my confirmation email! Not a lot else to report, still waiting for my car hire refund after accidentally booking two cars!

5 weeks today and we'll be on our way to Gatwick, can't wait now, it's coming round so quickly. Not sure what there is at North Terminal landside regarding food options, might have to take our usual picnic!

Edited at 08:28 PM.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 17, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
So I got my refund! Took over 4 weeks when Alamo told me it would take 72 hrs! Anyway that's £400 back in the bank so it's all good! I've had a text today from my aunt in france to say '3weeks today' she's very excited! We fly 3 weeks on Monday, can't believe how quickly it's coming round now!

So I bought a couple of tops for our trip, oh yes and some deodorant - apparently it will be hot so I thought I'd stock up! Need to buy tissues, I buy one of those packs with 6 mini packs in it for every holiday, we use them all, no idea on what! Also bought a notebook to write my trip notes in. Trying desperately to save a bit more money to change into dollars before we go, also need to pay the cat sitter, that costs a fortune but they're worth it! TTFN
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 17, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

It sounds great pussycat doll. We fly from Gatwick too. Prob only stop off for alcohol though lol but Jamie's looks nice for breakfast.

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 17, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Glad you got the car hire money back at last not long now
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 17, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Maybe, just maybe, the cases might be coming out of the loft this afternoon!
Old 14 Sep 17, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds a lovely trip have a great time.

Joan
Old 17 Sep 17, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Just played my last netball match before we go, I'm lucky I'm going! I took a spectacular fall, think stunt woman! Skinned my elbow and I'm sitting here nursing some very sore ribs! I minxed my toenails before the rib pain kicked in, don't think I'd be able to do them now! Sitting planning my week, I've had to make a list as there is so much to do including renewing my State License for the villa!
Old 23 Sep 17, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
you must be so excited now pussycat

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 17, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Bon voyage! Have a fabulous trip!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 17, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Have a great trip.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List