Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 24 Jun 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

6 months until Christmas eve.

Hasn't the time flown, and now the nights are drawing in (as per my other poorly received thread), and in 6 months time it will be Christmas eve, and I for one will be excited.

So only 3 or 4 months until the shops start stocking Christmas items.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Hasn't the time flown, and now the nights are drawing in (as per my other poorly received thread), and in 6 months time it will be Christmas eve, and I for one will be excited.

Already are around here, I would give them 3-4 months before they start stocking Easter eggs
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I wonder if it drives the Disney staff mad (sorry cast members) working in the Christmas shop at Disney springs all year round.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

Sitting by the pool in Rhodes and it’s 30 degrees already, don’t want to think about Christmas 😩😂
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Macca04 View Post
Sitting by the pool in Rhodes and it’s 30 degrees already, don’t want to think about Christmas 😩😂
Sounds lovely, but Christmas is a magical time of the year. If I ran the country I would have Christmas at least twice a year.
Old 24 Jun 19, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Mobile

Stop it ! Not had Summer yet !
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

3 or 4 months? I work in retail and ours is arriving already it we don't put it out u til at least September... Think of me folks when soon I'll be pricing up and merchandising 1000s of rolls of roll wrap and cards not to mention all other bits and bobs we will be getting in... Can't wait to be covered in bloomin glitter again 🤬🤬🤬... Aint had my summer hols yet either
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

I wonder if it drives the Disney staff mad (sorry cast members) working in the Christmas shop at Disney springs all year round.
Drives me mad september to end of January... January's worse than run up to Xmas cos everyone buys cheaper in sale for following Xmas
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Are you making Christmas dinner for all us Dibbers?
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
Are you making Christmas dinner for all us Dibbers?
No he will ask his dibb followers to do it all for him but still take the glory... He will be messaging Sandra soon to get the Xmas cakes on order 🎄🎄😂😂😉