Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 18 Jul 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile Where to request at CSR

Now that the new tower is open in the resort and changes have been made to the bus routes I’d like to know where people are requesting in the resort and why?, thanks
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

I’d also be interested in this. 😊
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Masai
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We arrived here yesterday and got placed in ranchos 7a - this is the furthest point from the food hall etc and is a long long way with kids in the heat ... it took a good 8 minutes to walk from lobby to room ... so we asked for a change and they were excellent and moved us to casitas 4 ... which is ideal ... ranchos are a long way out 😬
Masai is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Masai View Post
We arrived here yesterday and got placed in ranchos 7a - this is the furthest point from the food hall etc and is a long long way with kids in the heat ... it took a good 8 minutes to walk from lobby to room ... so we asked for a change and they were excellent and moved us to casitas 4 ... which is ideal ... ranchos are a long way out 😬
Thank you for that, have a great holiday😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I haven’t decided yet what we are going to do about requesting a room location. I’m not planning on using the food court at the hotel much as we are going to hit the parks early each morning so that isn’t a priority for us.
However we are hiring a car so if the bus service doesn’t live up to expectations I will drive to the parks. But from what I’ve been reading while there are problems with buses from time to time, on the whole it seems to be a good service.
Proximity to the Dig Site would be more of a priority but that seems to be close enough to all sections to be in a reasonable walking distance.
There is a good file note on the CSR Facebook page which gives an objective review of the benefits of each area.
As of now I think the only request I will make is for an upper floor room - but that may change.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

Casitas 4 or 5 is an excellent location. Right next to first bus stop (bus service was excellent when we stayed at Coronado last year) not too far from the main pool or the food court.
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for replies, I think I’d be happy with either cabanas or casitas😀
Old 20 Jul 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
We have requested Cabanas,I like the area with the little beach !

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
buzz2001
Excited about Disney

No changes have been made to the bus routes. Park buses still go 2, 3, 4, and then 1 and Disney Springs go 1, 2, 3, and 4. If you want to be guaranteed a seat, casita 4 or 5 would work
buzz2001 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List