Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 8 Jun 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Orlando Soccer - Ticketmaster

We have tickets booked with Ticketmaster to go and see Orlando City on 4th July. Obviously our trip has been cancelled and my ticketmaster booking states

Important Details: All sales final - no refunds or exchanges

I have tried to email Ticketmaster and have not had a response. Will I just need to write off the cost for this?
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

If you have a look here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1167698

Others are in the same situation and ticketmaster dont appear to be hugely helpful unfortunately
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

If you aren’t getting any joy from Ticketmaster it wouldn’t do any harm to contact the club directly and ask them if they can help. They may not know that Ticketmaster are refusing refunds. Hope they can help, we had a great day when we went to a match last year.

orlandocitysc/club/contact
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

We received an email today advising that the MLS is restarting. On 11 July in a different format at ESPN Wide World of Sports at WDW. If the games are not going ahead at Exploria Stadium then I think Ticketmaster should be refunding you as they can’t provide what you paid for. I’ll copy and paste the body of the email below along with the link to the website. Hope you get sorted out with your tickets.

Major League Soccer today announced the league’s plan to restart the 2020 season with all 26 MLS clubs competing in the MLS is Back Tournament at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida beginning July 8. The tournament, which will be played without fans in attendance, provides a compelling way for MLS to resume its season. Group stage matches will count in the MLS regular season standings and the tournament winner will earn a spot in the 2021 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League.

“We are pleased to team up with Disney to relaunch the 2020 MLS season and get back to playing soccer,” said MLS Commissioner Don Garber. “The opportunity to have all 26 clubs in a controlled environment enables us to help protect the health of our players, coaches and staff as we return to play. We also recognize that the death of George Floyd and others has focused our country on issues of racial injustice, inequality and violence against black men and women. Together with our owners, players and staff, the League and its Clubs are deeply committed to creating meaningful and impactful programs to address these issues that have plagued our society for far too long."

READ MORE - see link below

mlssoccer/mls-is-back-tournament
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

We are the same Orlando city against Miami On July 4th spoke to ATG on live chat and they said game has not cancelled yet and we had to contact them in few weeks nearer time.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by TheGrahams View Post
We are the same Orlando city against Miami On July 4th spoke to ATG on live chat and they said game has not cancelled yet and we had to contact them in few weeks nearer time.
Based on what I’ve posted above it might be worth contacting them again now. This seems to be a new update so maybe they’ll look at it for you again now. There is a bit more information on Orlando City’s own website.

orlandocitysc/post/2...tarting-july-8
Old 6 Aug 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

We received an email in the early hours of this morning to say that the game we had tickets for (25th July) has been cancelled and we can apply for a refund.

I was a bit disappointed previously that I couldn't cancel and get my money back but, to be fair, Ticketmaster have contacted us and offered us the refund as soon as it has been cancelled.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

We got an email today 5th August that the 4th July game has now been cancelled and refund will be sent.
We had non refund tickets, hope this helps.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List