Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Aug 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
pinklady1124
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by jadepansy459 View Post
I have just had an email advising they have cancelled my Eurostar to Disney on the 7th sep. So looks like they are starting to cancel trains potentially ahead of this quarantine announcement... Or there just isn't enough people to warrant running them. We are so upset so now going to have to think of plan b for a trip. Devastated.
Oh no 🙁 My direct trains got cancelled but was able to change to ones pretty much the same times with a connection at Lille. Was that not offered to you as an option? Direct trains have been pulled for the meantime due to lack of demand the guy I spoke to confirmed, but ones with connections are running fine.
Old 21 Aug 20, 01:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Boots1234
Excited about Disney

How does anyone know after you come back from France if you will actually quarantine or not?
Besides it should be called under house arrest because that is what it is.

All why are there no bio hazard bins yo dispose of the paper masks if COVID-19 is so contagious?

Anyone seen a bio hazard bin in the UK yet?

Me neither.
Boots1234 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Boots1234 View Post
How does anyone know after you come back from France if you will actually quarantine or not?

All why are there no bio hazard bins yo dispose of the paper masks if COVID-19 is so contagious?

Me neither.
It’s called being a responsible adult! Quarantine if you’re supposed to, take your masks home and dispose of them properly 🙄
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

I have just had an email advising they have cancelled my Eurostar to Disney on the 7th sep. So looks like they are starting to cancel trains potentially ahead of this quarantine announcement... Or there just isn't enough people to warrant running them. We are so upset so now going to have to think of plan b for a trip. Devastated.
They told us the other day our train on the 25th of September will most probably be cancelled.we were going to change the dates but going to wait and get a refund when its cancelled

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Andyroom
I want to go now!

Me neither.
House arrest? I'm not sure quarantine is comparable to house arrest!
Andyroom is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Scointer
First POST

Can you confirm if they offered a refund for your cancelled train. We are booked on the direct Eurostar on 13th Sept but are looking to cancel the holiday as DLH is staying closed and we would rather refund everything until we re decide exactly what we want to do.
I can’t see mention of any direct trains in the live times but don’t want to get automatically rebooked onto a indirect train.
Any help from anyone would be appreciated.
Thanks
Scointer is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

Eurostar told us if they cancel the train you get a refund we are holding out too as they said ours will not be running on the 25th so we are just waiting for now

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ALuk
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Me neither.
The track and test people and police spot checks, and apparently now 100's of households have been find £1,000 (up from the 9 previously).

I'm pleased they are ramping up efforts, people need to listen to the rules.
ALuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 20, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

Not sure how true this is but I’ve just seen this post on FB...

Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018
rachelhelen82 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 20, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andyroom View Post
House arrest? I'm not sure quarantine is comparable to house arrest!
It sure felt like it to me.😂😂

For the person who asked, the government do do checks. I was checked upon upon my return from Spain.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List