Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Mar 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Lovely report, I’ve really enjoyed reading along. 😀
Wilderness Lodge is also on my wish list (along with POFQ, AKL, Poly...!)
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you for taking the time to do your trippie i have really enjoyed reading along
I also agree is was disgusting expecting you to take that suitcase through customs

Joan
Old 25 Mar 18, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Great trip report, I don't think I've commented on every day, but I have enjoyed reading it all, especially having been recently myself with a toddler. I agree that they get a lot out of it even if they won't remember it, all 3 of mine have had their first visit aged between 18 months and 2.5.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Even though it was your last day you still packed a fair bit in and so lucky you managed to get your case back at the airport.

Have really enjoyed following your trip report and you will have lovely memories to look back on and share with Charlotte as she grows up

Edited at 12:55 PM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for a fantastic trip report, I've really enjoyed reading it all. We went to Celebration in February, it really is lovely. We also tried to go to D-lux burger as I've read how good they are but my eldest was having a "moment" (he's 9 so can't really call it a tantrum!), decided there was nothing he could possibly eat so we abandoned... I know he's probably love all of it but I guess that one for another day! We ended up in cafe Cubano, he'd snapped out of his mood by then and had a ball with the dancers so it all turned out fine... although I'd still like a D-lux burger!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 18, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

You got a lot done for going home day I always enjoy seeing photos of Celebration! Best memories ❤️

So good that Charlotte slept all the way home! Bonus and a half!

Thanks for sharing your fab trippy! Xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Loved reading this so much - thanks so much for seeing it through to the end!

And you did soooo much today, considering it was going home day!

We had the same problem at Manchester Airport on our return. Landed 1.5 hours early and they couldn't find steps for us for about an hour. I nearly lost the will to live!

xx
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Ah so sad we have come to the last instalment!

Great you made it over to Celebration, we love a little visit over there, the walk around the lake is just beautiful

The food at D-Luxe looked amazing, definitely going on my list for our next trip!

What a little angel Charlotte was sleeping the whole way home, clearly all that Disney fun had caught up with her! And great you made up time too... even if it did mean a pretty turbulent journey back! So glad all was resolved with your case, that's the last thing you need after a long journey home when all you want to do is get home!

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing trip. I have absolutely loved reading along! It really has been so useful and has filled me with much more confidence that we aren't crazy taking Charlie next year! (Lottie has totally proved to me that this is a wonderful age for them to experience WDW for the first time... I can't wait!)

So excited that there is another trip on the planning, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for the pre-trip report! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I’ve read all your report over the last 2 evenings and now I’m sad it’s over! A wonderful holiday and Charlotte is completely adorable.
Thank you for sharing, already looking forward to your next one whenever that may be!
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Great trip I wish I had been able to go to Disney when I was that young!
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List