Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 6 Apr 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
birchco
Imagineer

birchco's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Name of new Villa Development?

Does anyone know the name of the new development opposite Texas Roadhouse on the 192?
We went last july and saw it being built. think it had a water slide in the grounds?
Old 6 Apr 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by birchco View Post
Does anyone know the name of the new development opposite Texas Roadhouse on the 192?
We went last july and saw it being built. think it had a water slide in the grounds?
Is this Margaritaville?
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
Is this Margaritaville?
Yes

Mick
Old 6 Apr 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
birchco
Imagineer

birchco's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you, couldnt remember the name of it.
Old 6 Apr 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Believe it or not they are working on building new houses and moving dirt this week!
Old 6 Apr 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
Believe it or not they are working on building new houses and moving dirt this week!
As you may know Donna we used to drive up Funie Steed Road and Formosa Gardens Boulevard daily and every morning the housing seemed to double. Last seen in December and sadly won't be driving on FGB in two weeks time. I wonder how it will look in November - fingers crossed.

Is FSR now finished all the way to Entry Point Bvd yet?

Mick
Old 7 Apr 20, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
As you may know Donna we used to drive up Funie Steed Road and Formosa Gardens Boulevard daily and every morning the housing seemed to double. Last seen in December and sadly won't be driving on FGB in two weeks time. I wonder how it will look in November - fingers crossed.

Is FSR now finished all the way to Entry Point Bvd yet?

Mick
Yes it is open fully now but don't tell anyone because the traffic was getting much worse on FSR! The left turn onto Westside was backed up to Linfields sometimes in the evening.
Old 7 Apr 20, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Yes it is open fully now but don't tell anyone because the traffic was getting much worse on FSR! The left turn onto Westside was backed up to Linfields sometimes in the evening.
Thanks Donna

I'll keep it quiet. The major benefit for us will be the ability of staying on FSR up to Entry Point and going straight over the 192 on to Sherberth. We don't do the parks now but visit DS a couple of times and the Osceola is our favoured east-west route.

As you know I really hated the left turn on to Westside from FSR especially at night but making it a 4 way really helped. I guess all that major development on Westside south of the school has increased traffic on FSR exponentially from the WDW area. Wonder if it's helped on the 192 though if you get a green light all the way.

Take care
Mick
Old 9 Apr 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks Donna

I'll keep it quiet. The major benefit for us will be the ability of staying on FSR up to Entry Point and going straight over the 192 on to Sherberth. We don't do the parks now but visit DS a couple of times and the Osceola is our favoured east-west route.

As you know I really hated the left turn on to Westside from FSR especially at night but making it a 4 way really helped. I guess all that major development on Westside south of the school has increased traffic on FSR exponentially from the WDW area. Wonder if it's helped on the 192 though if you get a green light all the way.

Take care
Mick
I think part of the problem is the new 4 way stop. The commuters probably avoided it in the evening because it was such a dangerous left turn and could take forever when it was only a 2 way stop. Now that the traffic moves steadily and you don't feel like you are taking your life in your hands anymore, alot more people are using it. I predict a traffic light eventually.
Old 9 Apr 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
I think part of the problem is the new 4 way stop. The commuters probably avoided it in the evening because it was such a dangerous left turn and could take forever when it was only a 2 way stop. Now that the traffic moves steadily and you don't feel like you are taking your life in your hands anymore, alot more people are using it. I predict a traffic light eventually.
Donna

How about a traffic circle?

Mick