Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 30 Jun 20, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie 12
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have been to the safari Majorca a few years ago with kids it was really good indoor pool as well good entertainment
minnie 12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessie2012
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RM2016 View Post
I’ve asked my young team what their favourite hotels are, after a bit of debate with each other they agreed on Liberty Resorts Lykia, Bahia Principe Fantasia and Land of The Legends Belek. As an adult my favourites would include Rubicon Palace and Iberostar Anthelia but the kids discounted those!
We’re hopefully off to Rubicon palace in the summer,so that’s good to hear.Love the Liberty hotel in Lara beach aswell.
Jessie2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jessie2012 View Post
We’re hopefully off to Rubicon palace in the summer,so that’s good to hear.Love the Liberty hotel in Lara beach aswell.
Fantastic hotel...
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by minnie 12 View Post
We have been to the safari Majorca a few years ago with kids it was really good indoor pool as well good entertainment
That’s good to hear as we are going there (fingers crossed) in October. We are going as a couple but still like a nice hotel. I’m not sure if they will have the indoor pool open due to the virus, I do know the water park will be closed but they’ve said that the mini golf and entertainment will still be going ahead
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve asked my young team what their favourite hotels are, after a bit of debate with each other they agreed on Liberty Resorts Lykia, Bahia Principe Fantasia and Land of The Legends Belek. As an adult my favourites would include Rubicon Palace and Iberostar Anthelia but the kids discounted those!
I’ve just booked Anthelia for 3 weeks time as I heard it is good. I’ve been to the Rubicon Palace (Been to many in Playa Blanca, Iberostar Lanzarote Park is maybe the best overall in PB- but it’s more expensive.)
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I’ve just booked Anthelia for 3 weeks time as I heard it is good. I’ve been to the Rubicon Palace (Been to many in Playa Blanca, Iberostar Lanzarote Park is maybe the best overall in PB- but it’s more expensive.)
I saw your earlier post about Anthelia and the price you got it for, I priced up for 4 of us, all adults, and was nearly double what you paid! So well done!

We've been oohing and aahing over booking Rubicon Palace and also Timanfaya Palace but I can't bring myself to book anything as I currently go hot and cold about going away. Totally lost my holiday enthusiasm.
On the one hand we need a break - on the other, we've been having the family time and sunshine and relaxing etc here lately already.
We do need a change of scene though...
Maybe I'll book soon
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jessie2012 View Post
Lovely hotel! Thanks for the tip for Liberty Lara, will have a look for the October break.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Enjoy, it’s a lovely hotel. Yes I agree Iberostar Lanzarote Park is top notch too.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessie2012
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Lovely hotel! Thanks for the tip for Liberty Lara, will have a look for the October break.
We have also stayed at Royal Wings in Lara beach, which we actually preferred to Liberty.There are lots of gorgeous hotels on that strip to choose from.
Jessie2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Hi Jo
How are you, seems a very long time ago now since we crossed paths! 😊. We should have been in the Ikos Dassia in Corfu now, never been but looks amazing. We have rebooked for September 2021 as I was so looking forward to going. We have decided on a villa at the end of September this year for the two of us (kids have grown up &#128518, mainly because I was a little concerned that AI would be restricted.
Last year we had a lovely week in the Olympic Lagoon Paphos, lovely hotel with family rooms and we would definitely go back.
Hope you find somewhere lovely.
🤗

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List