Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Jun 16, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
andmoreagain
Getting Excited

Mobile

Really enjoyed your trip report! Can't wait to get to HRH in October - it looks awesome!

May 2011 - Lake Wilson Preserve Villa
March 2014 - Lake Wilson Preserve Villa
October 2016 - Rosen Inn Universal/HRH/Lake Wilson Preserve Villa
andmoreagain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Utterly fab as always, I love seeing other people's purchases too!
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

I so enjoy reading your trip reports, you have such a lovely family and it's lovely to see you all having such fun! Love Lauren and your Harry Potter T-shirts, i didn't realise there were so many different ones. Look forward to reading your report from your August trip!
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 16, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

I agree, you write the best reports! I loved the photos, especially of the empty Diagonal Alley.

Shame about the flight home - restraining harness- what the heck is that all about, a bit of cuddle and the child would probably have been fast asleep (although who am I to judge other people!)

Fab report, as always, now what's coming up next for you, do I remember mention of a cruise?
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 16, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Thanks so much for taking the time to write. A pleasure as always.
Not long now till August...

Mrs P
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 16, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a fantastic last day - you managed to see/eat so many wonderful things during your trip. It has been brilliant to read your report and see all your lovely pics. 😊
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 16, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Great report, I really enjoyed it! It made me realise how much I missed in Universal rushing from ride to ride as I only had the 2 days there (1 night in RPR). You are so lucky you get two trips this year and I can't wait to hear all about the next one!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

This was perfect Monday morning reading as I'm on the train to London for a meeting! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your holiday with us, I've loved following along and your attention to detail is amazing.

Glad you enjoyed your last day! HRH looks stunning.

I can't believe I didn't know there was a Christmas shop or about Moaning Myrtles toilets, such a poor fan effort of mine! Will be rectified next trip for sure

Glad grumpy car park man eventually let you out of the car park! That first English bar of chocolate YUM!

Looking forward to your August trip xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Wow, you managed to fit so much into your last day!

and why is it that you never seem to be lucky with your 'neighbours' on your flight home?

I've really enjoyed reading your latest report and soon there'll be another one to read
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Ah the last day wallowing in self pity party. It's just the worst. I sob every time!
My hubby took dramamine on our last trip as first time round he'd suffered with some motion sickness on the simulator type rides. He found these really helped so would imagine they'd be great on a cruise too.
Really enjoyed your report as always. Your summer trip must be nearly here! How exciting to go twice in a year. Have a fantastic time x
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List