Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Oct 16, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

I love looking through all your pictures Thanks for sharing!
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Wow. What a great first day.
OKW, Expedition Everest, the holiday sandwich - making me feel home sick!

Mrs P
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat22 View Post
I love your trip reports! We had our first Florida holiday in February, and I picked up so many excellent tips and ideas beforehand from your reports. We were staying at HRH the same time as you. It's a shame we didn't bump into you both, as I'm also a born and bred Brighton girl!
We had such an amazing time and I have been pining to go back ever since, so we have decided to go back in 2018! So excited already! Condidering may or October (around kids half term). When is your favourite time of year to visit?
Can't wait to hear about the rest of your holiday.x
Ahh thank you for your lovely comment! I'm so glad my reports helped you beforehand! Aww that is a shame, always nice to chat to a fellow Dibber and Brightonian!
I'm glad you had a great trip, HRH is fab isn't it!
We're stuck with school holidays so for a 2 week trip always the end of August but if we weren't stuck to holiday dates I think either May or October have their perks! I think crowd levels are slightly lower in May and the weather is perfect! October has so much more to offer though in terms of the Halloween decorations and party nights at MK and also food and wine festival at Epcot, plus Universal has Halloween Horror Nights if you're into that kind of thing!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Rachelrapunzel View Post
Omg I swear we kept like just missing eachother at Animal Kingdom that day! It seems like I was where you were just after you or just before which is quite funny! It sounds like asuch an awesome day! Loved all the photos especially seeing all the things you'd ordered! It all looks so amazing! I'm really enjoying your trip report! I can't wait to read more!
Aww that's mad, shows what a big park it is doesn't it! At least we managed to catch up later in our trips!
We had so much fun ordering things before the trip but it's soooo easy to get carried away with it, especially with all the bath and body works offers!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
B&BW haul looks amazing!
Thank you, we definitely got a bit carried away ordering from there as they always have such good offers on! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Another fantastic day. I'm not going to show DW the photos though as she'll spend our budget before we're even there. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Thank you! Haha probably for the best! I love watching YouTube Disney haul videos and have nearly always planned out everything I want to get before we go hehe. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Great day! I agree about Disney Springs, it's really beautiful but feels like an upmarket shopping mall rather than 'Disney'. I love your haul - it's huge!
Thank you! Yeah it really does doesn't it, I'm so glad they left the marketplace side mostly untouched! Hope you guys are having an amazing time! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great shopping 👍
Thank you, we had lots of fun online shopping before the trip! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Fab day - well told as ever!
Uniqlo and the Holiday sandwich were two of my highlights this year.
Sssh Mockingjay deliveries….my kids are so close to discovering this - I feel your dads pain…every year!
Thank you! What I wouldn't give to be eating that holiday sandwich now! Hehe it's a dangerous game shopping before you even get there! Our Dad's face was a picture when they bought out all those parcels! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by orlandolover04 View Post
What a fantastic first day! Love your bath and body works haul glad I'm not the only one who loves the gentle cleansing soaps! DH thinks I'm bonkers..😏
Thank you! Ooh us too, they're such lovely soaps aren't they, we always get compliments on them from visitors! Definitely not bonkers! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Another great (and busy) day. The homewares at DS look amazing. How did you resist? Those stylised Disney Princess t-shirts look absolutely beautiful too. We are at POR next year but I'm scared to visit DS. I'm not sure my bank balance could cope!
You and Lauren always look great and find something a bit different to wear. My DD wants ears for our next trip. Think I'll have to shop around on Etsy!
Look forward to the next installment.
Thank you! It's all gorgeous isn't it! I must admit I did but a few bits in there later on in the trip! Hehe yes it's such a shame about the rubbish exchange rate right now, makes all the lovely disney stuff so much more expensive! I think I need to start saving now!
Aww thank you, we do try and find t-shirts and accessories that are a bit different to the generic park stuff! Definitely look on Etsy for ears, your DD will be spoilt for choice!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Great day and a great shopping haul!

I really need to find those custom badges, they look amazing!
Thank you! We had lots of fun online shopping before the trip! The badges are fab aren't they! I think Lauren bought them from Etsy! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
So many great photos! Love the sweet treats at AK, in the shape of animals etc, have not seen those before, a lot of places at AK are tucked away and easy to miss, I will make sure to look more closely when we go! Love the bus slogans too, we dont stay on site so we miss all that disney magic a little, will have to make some SUV dash slogans lol!
The Dooney and Bourke bags! I will NEED one of those when we go. They are gorgeous. And all your food at Yak and Yeti looked yummy - we have an ADR for dinner there, am hoping they have River of light running but am not holding my breath...
I love all your ears, and tshirts etc, fantastic, you girls look like you are having a fabulous time. Thanks for sharing x
Thank you! I love the look of all the treats in AK too, the animal candy apples look amazing! Animal Kingdom is definitely a good park for exploring little hidden treasures!
Ooh I love the idea of slogans for your SUV, you'd need a Magical Express one for the journey from the airport!
The bags are beautiful aren't they! I'm a total addict, I love them all!
Fingers crossed for Rivers of Light, we were gutted to miss it in the summer! At least you'll have a yummy meal to look forward to either way though!
Thank you, we always have so much fun planning our outfits and accessories!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
wow so many photos!
I especially like food photos :P
Looked like a great and busy day, can't believe how much detail you put into your reports.
Thank you! We had some really yummy food this day! I always try to put in as many details as possible so that I can read them back in years and remember all the little things! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
Well I did wonder what your 250 photos for one day would be about but I wasn't disappointed by them, I especially loved all the t-shirt and merchandise photos!

I haven't seen Disney Springs yet, it still looks like DTD in my head but those photos of all the shops make it look very glam.

THank you
Hehe I know it was probably a little excessive to take pictures of so much merchandise but I do love looking at things I might like to buy out there!

Yes the new part definitely feels quite a bit more upmarket! Marketplace is still mostly unchanged though and I think the West Side is the same although we never made it over there!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by bambikate View Post
Wow great day! Love all the pics. DS looks awesome. What great shopping haul - good work! x
Thank you! You'll absolutely love DS, they've added so much to it! We had so much fun ordering things before we got there and even more fun opening it all! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
I love looking through all your pictures Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! Even I was a little shocked by just how many photos I uploaded to photo bucket for this day hehe. I'd imagine there'll be a similar amount for the next day! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Wow. What a great first day.
OKW, Expedition Everest, the holiday sandwich - making me feel home sick!

Mrs P
Thanks Melissa! I know what you mean, the hardest part of writing a trip report is how much it makes you miss it! Not long for you guys now! Thanks for reading

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
A great day some nice shopping glad they found all your parcels

Joan
Old 17 Oct 16, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Love all you’re the Mickey ears Just a bummer about the bus taking so long to show! We were pretty lucky with our week onsite, but I wouldn’t fancy relying on them the entire trip to be honest!

Ha! I love that smell of water in AK I’m so weird!

Ah my god I was so wanting one of those cinnamon rolls, but Chris doesn’t like them and it would have been such a waste for one person!

Aww such a shame about the wishes cruise!

Knew you’d be at Yak & Yeti for lunch I booked it for May as your TRs always make me want to go and I’m so glad we did as it was awesome – thank you! AND we had Fabio too

Loving all the photos around Disney Springs, especially the night ones! They are fab!

OMG you sure bought a lot of stuff via Mockingjay! Haha! Those Magic Band bows are so cute! Great idea from Lauren on those!
xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 16, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

What a fantastic first day, and so many fab photos... thanks so much for sharing!

I love all your ears, I have spent so much time trawling through all the amazing designs on Etsy... it's impossible to know which ones to choose!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 16, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
What a fab day! I love your shopping haul, I need to seriously consider this parcel delivery malarkey for next year, I think it would be good to order stuff for the boys for when we arrive!

Totally gutted to hear they don't play the fanfare when you arrive at MK on the resort bus anymore, that's actually brought a tear to my eye as I will never forget my youngest ones face when we pulled up on our first day at MK and they played the fanfare, great memories!

Looking forward to the rest.
Old 17 Oct 16, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
I just love reading your reports, seeing all your photos, your mocking jay deliveries are fantastic, can't wait to read more!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 16, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Such a great day and lovely photos as always.

Love all your shopping too. Magic band bows my DD would love those. Your BB8 Star Wars bag is so cute

Thanks for sharing xx
Old 19 Oct 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic read once again.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List